Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Say Bye-bye To Killer Diseases - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Bye-bye To Killer Diseases (420 Views)

Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye-bye To Killer Diseases by sharpwriter(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, I have come out with 2 books on health. They are books on herbal remedy for some of the rampant present day diseases that afflict man. The first book contains the cure of 7 different diseases via herbs. The 2nd book contains the content in the first book plus the herbal remedy for other 7 diseases, making 14.
The book is self-explanatory, with various methods, dosage and guide on how to use the herbs. You never know when you may need it. You can buy & keep it for yourself as regards future or enlighten others with it. You can also give it to a friend, relative or loved one. It is also good for elders, especially those who are not much acquainted with modern medicine. Remember, no knowledge is lost.
Both books are for a token; the first book: SIMPLE HERBAL REMEDIES FOR 7 KILLER DISEASES goes for N800 only. Instead of the 2nd book: SIMPLE HERBAL REMEDIES FOR 14 KILLER DISEASES doubling the price and going for N1600, I have decided to reduce it to a token of N1000 only at a give-away price in Nigeria for the benefit of the masses.
SIMPLE HERBAL REMEDIES FOR 7 KILLER DISEASES contains herbal cure for:
• Malaria fever
• Typhoid fever
• Tuberculosis(TB)
• High blood pressure (Hypertension)
• Stroke
• Kidney problem
• Hepatitis
SIMPLE HERBAL REMEDIES FOR 14 KILLER DISEASES contains herbal cure for:
• Malaria fever
• Typhoid fever
• Tuberculosis(TB)
• High blood pressure (Hypertension)
• Stroke
• Kidney problem
• Hepatitis
• Pneumonia
• Insomnia
• Anorexia
• Ulcer
• Migraine
• Diabetes
• Arthritis
If you are interested, please, contact me and make your orders through my email: itkbooks@gmail.com
You can also contact me via my phone number: 08060715059 & I will send details for payment to you via text message. But make sure you have an e-mail to receive the book.
REMEMBER, EVERY KNOWLEDGE IS VALUABLE.
Re: Say Bye-bye To Killer Diseases by sharpwriter(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
You will be glad you ordered!

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Don't Know The Answer! / Washington Post's Article. / BREAKING! Court Gives Judgement On Olisa Metuh Son's Case Nnenna Ibeh Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.