Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity (1156 Views)

My Wi-fi Button Refuses To Switch On. Pls Help / Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity / Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by jaybeecom(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
I updated my driver software recently, and since then, my wi fi has been showing limited connectivity. Its really frustrating, as I can't do anything online. I've tried all the tricks online, yet no result. Please, tech gurus inrhe house should help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by dollarprincess(f): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
did u drive it online or u used a disk

1 Like

Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by NorthernParrot: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Same here
for 5 months
Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by jaybeecom(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
dollarprincess:
did u drive it online or u used a disk
Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by dollarprincess(f): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2016
u know y I asked that was because some people do use driver pack solution and drive there pc and In some pc it doesn't work that way I was enjoying mine once before and after sometime it stopped working when ever I press the wifi button it on but it will always say no network available so then I was using windows 8.1 later when I degraded to windows 8 surprising to me it was working perfectly I also upgraded to my current Window10 now and it is still working
Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2016
jaybeecom:
I updated my driver software recently, and since then, my wi fi has been showing limited connectivity. Its really frustrating, as I can't do anything online. I've tried all the tricks online, yet no result. Please, tech gurus inrhe house should help. Thanks in advance.

First of all load default...

I believe you know how to do that, if u don't..

shut down your laptop, then on it back.. keep pressing this key

HP F10
dell etc F 2

when it enters setup
press F9

then press F10 to save.

check and see if it's OK, if not uninstall that driver and drive it again.

the last solution is to reload the windows.
Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by femarse: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2016
solution is not to reload the OS

try running the netsh command on your terminal and also let your PC wifi forget that particular hotspot u are connecting to then reconnect afresh I have same issue too but even netsh command did not work for me until I made some editing in the registry I simply change one value from zero to one and viola the thing just connected I have been using it since then but I have forgotten where I found that solution but the flush DNS netsh command works for every body Google for the flush DNS command then let your wifi forget your hotspot then restart your PC
Re: Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Some people just don't read before commenting...

the last solution is to reload the OS, I never said he should go ahead and reload the OS... before that I gave some options.

wonder what point he want to score...

the problem started after he update the network driver.

op try Connect with another device and see, if the device u use automatically connect, disconnect and connect before attempting what I posted first, which is loaf the default settings, uninstall the driver and drive it again and lastly reload the OS.. I don't mean format

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop / SOLD SOLD SOLD Acer Mini Fanless Laptop / Simple Server 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.