Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop (1151 Views)

Mac OS Or Windows OS: Please Advise Me On Which Is Best For Me / Please Advise Me I Want To Buy A Hp Pavilion Dm4 3055dx / I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
My friend uncle that is based in London sent this laptop Futjison AH530 to him and he wants to sale it for 40k... The laptop is in a good condition but the battery need to be replace. I want to buy it but I don't know if its good for that price and how durable the make(fujitson) is compared to the popular HP and Dell. I have just today and tomorrow to decide whether to buy it or not. Pls advice me guys, is the deal Good or Not?

Below are some features I know.
Webcam
2GB Ram
250GB HD
4400Mah Battery
64 bit operating system
Intel core
2.31GHz
DVD Tom
4 USB ports
Window 7(can it be upgraded to windows 10?)

Re: Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun Pls help me take this to the Homepage. Its urgent pls
Re: Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by clearcutz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
buy. winkbuy.
Re: Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by aril: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2017

Hello..... Visit my thread for advice and repair on general issues on laptop or pc. We will be glad to help you with any issues whatsoever becoz we love challenges and we believe if we can fix your laptop or give you to notch advice, no one else will assist you.. smiley

Advice:

Forget about the name of the laptop: The spec is perfectly ok for 40k plus you can do the following:

2GB Ram ------------- upgrade the ram size if the laptop is upgradable
250GB HD ----------- upgrade the hdd to 500 or 750
4400Mah Battery ----- You can get a follow come battery or a china battery that you can always manage with it.
64 bit operating system ....... good
Intel core ..................... provided you are not using it for something far too massive... Intel core can do some basic things and play some old games as well.. At least before the advent of all these new generation laptop intel core has been used for many things.
2.31GHz.............. good..
DVD Tom............. good
4 USB ports............. good..
Web-------------------- good

My personal verdict.. Buy the laptop and get a decent battery.

Don't forget always throw your laptop problems at us... No one can do it better...
Remember to tell your folks about us!...

Cheers!!!...
https://www.nairaland.com/3739458/fix-general-laptop-issues-love#57333571

Cesc001:
My friend uncle that is based in London sent this laptop Futjison AH530 to him and he wants to sale it for 40k... The laptop is in a good condition but the battery need to be replace. I want to buy it but I don't know if its good for that price and how durable the make(fujitson) is compared to the popular HP and Dell. I have just today and tomorrow to decide whether to buy it or not. Pls advice me guys, is the deal Good or Not?

Webcam
2GB Ram
250GB HD
4400Mah Battery
64 bit operating system
Intel core
2.31GHz
DVD Tom
4 USB ports
Re: Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by udemzyudex(m): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Cesc001:

Webcam
2GB Ram
250GB HD
4400Mah Battery
64 bit operating system
Intel core
2.31GHz
DVD Tom
4 USB ports

you can beat it down to #35 to replace the ba3.

Good spec
Re: Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2017
I appreciate your comments guys... More opinions needed
Re: Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop by aril: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
There's nothing more needed than the advice given above else you already know what you wanna do before..

Cheers...

Cesc001:
I appreciate your comments guys... More opinions needed

(1) (Reply)

120gb External Hard Drive For Sale / Know Your Printer And Its Function / Lenovo Ideapad S210 @40k And Dell Inspiron 7520 Corei5 With Dedicated Card @140k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.