Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) (494 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) by Ezekwesili1: 1:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Just when we thought we had seen it all, we came across another African Pastor who claimed to have turned water to wine and also steps on Church members to heal them.

A ‘man of God’ who claims to have the power to turn water into wine, was seen standing on top of his church members. Known as Apostle Joshua Gambe, the general overseer of Harvest Family International Ministry in Zimbabwe, who once claimed to be able to replicate what Jesus Christ did in the bible when he turned water into wine at a wedding, is in the news once again for what he did to members of his congregation recently.

Gambe reportedly put the selected members of his church to sleep first before going on to stand on their stomachs, as a means of demonstrating his authority.

He said:

““They sleep just as good as dead and to demonstrate that they are really
unconscious, I will step on top of them and jump up and down on them. I went on to call women who weigh 80kg to step on them and
jump up and down on them and by the time I resurrect them they will be amazed to see pictures and they will feel no pain whatsoever on their body.”

Re: Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) by STRBOY(m): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2016
On the Last Day, Only God shall Tell who are his or Not....

Let No man Judge
Re: Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) by jeffizy(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2016
cry Religion is indeed the opium of the African masses.
These Pastors get away with almost anything in the name of being 'daddy in the Lord'.
My religious life is between me and God, not through a mortal like me.
Re: Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 14, 2016
End time Pastor
Re: Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (photos) by Ezekwesili1: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2016
But the truth is, are people blind? There is no way one wouldnt have the notion that this man is not for real. i doubt if he would be happy if another man does that to his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Female Priests A Ban Forever, Irrevocable, Says Pope Francis / Celebrity Occultism II: Artists Admit Satanism, Possession [video Compilation] / Samsung, Nosa And Freke Storm Uyo City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.