Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (64337 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by zoba88: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
The General Overseer of Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was spotted doing exercise with some of his church members. One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-what-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-was.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by czarina(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yes! That's our daddy in the Lord.

Check my profile, you need us to knead you cool

45 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
And so? It's just normal exercise no big deal

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by fredo321: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Make thousands of Naira by referring Nigerian car buyers and car sellers to Awoof cars.

Visit to learn more: [url=nairaland.website]Click Here[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by myfan: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
sad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Whatever he does, he should never let any iPods come close to him on the field while playing soccer. We know their history with sliding tackles from birth. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
My Prophet is a Fine boy

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Lionsbet: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Same pastor that got divorced from his wife, he is human after all.

No wonder the pastor in charge of their fellowship on campus in Unilorin was rumored to have fvcked female members and was suspended.

And the Gucci pastor raped someone also, Fatoyimbo or what do they call him.

Church is a business venture, if you know you know.

Since i became an agnostic, i have quite enjoyed my life.

See my signature if you wanna win big in Sports betting.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by blowjob: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin AFTER MUCH grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin "All things are lawful"...

This is too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by omonla10(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Live ur life pastor. Nothing do u

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Daddy is keeping fit grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Daddy freeze right now rushing down to Instagram to go and react....

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Everton to buy Chris Oyakilome for £10.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
I kinda like this guy, even though he is a pastor

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
See as the man open teeth cos of push ups grin cheesy, oga no be by force, don't goan break waist
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by devigblegble: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Still wondering how this is news

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by KingsCity: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by CrestMan: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
And so? It's just normal exercise no big deal

Try and create some joy for yourself na. It's not too much to ask of you. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin
Keeping Fit
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by demolinka(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very big news!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by greggng: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Does he give krest..?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Eddee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
czarina:
Yes! That's our daddy in the Lord.

Your daddy in the Lord? grin grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is he a celebrity
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Vixlot: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
I like the man, nobody is perfect though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Adeling(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
That guy in green top seems to be always around pastor Chris. my observation tho

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
devigblegble:
Still wondering how this is news

Me too....

Kindly check my signature for your quality powerbank that stand the test of time
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Jchi9876: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
All for gram
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Where are the "first to comment youths" cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
My main Pastor Chris JACK-OFF Oyakhilome!

Na after Naira Marley watch this video of Pastor Masturbation Not A Sin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrBUEa9nDuc

that Naira Marley released this video. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GdFIR4Kl9k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.