Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

We Need To Protect Our Families - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need To Protect Our Families (366 Views)

Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / How To Protect Our Children From Pedophiles / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Protect Our Families by DrChudi(f): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Thank God for His grace that they have released some of the Chibok girls. I pray they release all the girls quickly and the criminals are found and put to justice. This state of kidnapping in this country is getting out of hand now and needs to be contained quickly because now they are storming schools and just picking up our children from wherever they can and it's getting very scary for me as a mother. One of my neighbours got robbed by her new maid a few years ago while she was left alone in the house with the family's newborn son. I only thank God that she didn't carry that baby with her. A friend of mine recently referred a website to me so at least I can take steps to make sure that these kind of people don't enter my home and I can read more about them even before I interview them. I feel like it may help somebody here: www.knowthatnanny.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Our Focus Today On Kids Invent. / Passengers Included 22 Soccer / It's A Matter Of The Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.