Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (37205 Views)

Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens / Naira Strengthens, Gains N2 Against Dollar / Naira Strengthens To N435/$ On CBN Dollar Glut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by sherifos: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Yeah Naira is appreciating gradually, now at 460 per 1 dollar. To check daily update on dollar to naira exchange rate and pounds euro exchange rate check
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by emi14: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Whitewash improvement.
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by Triplehawkeyes: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2016
I begin to wonder of the mindset of some Nigerians, has hunger bitten so deep into some people's brains that they can't think straight anymore? When you hear something good compliment it and hope it gets better, some of you guys can't even rule your home , some can't keep a steady relationship yet you call a set of people that carry the burden of more than 180 million people names, tomorrow when things get better you will change song, bunch of confusions
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by 40manlappy: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
yomz1e:

Dear Customer,
Review of The International Spending Limit on Your Naira MasterCard
We write to inform you of the monthly spending limits currently applicable when using your GTBank Naira MasterCard for International payments via POS and online.

Please see details below:

Channels
Previous Monthly Limit
New Monthly Limit
POS & Online FROM $250 TO $100

Kindly note that ATM cash withdrawal on your Naira MasterCard is now only available in Nigeria.

I FEEL SORRY FOR STUDENTS ABROAD AND Nigerians living abroad

I got similar messages from Stanbic IBTC and Union Bank.
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by Papertrail11(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
priceaction:
while many banks are about to suspend all international transactions via cards from next week. Which way nigeria

how true is this
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by pawesome(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
C as d tin de move lik low sperm count
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by Rayplanet(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cheering though. Can't wait for a quicker steady recovery for Naira.
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by Kaybaba5(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
We are going somewhere
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by Trybes(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dis is no news. Give us the news when it becomes 200 or 150 to dollar
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by RichThug(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
redcliff:

How? Dont be foo......lish this early morning

I don't need to explain myself to an ignorant person like you, those that I mentioned on my post know why dey should rejoice
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by Sulaymanmeek(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Quote this when it get's back to $1=NGN100
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by ogundeleai(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
All these figures being branded around are just imagination.. There's no where in Lagos, (MMA inclusive) you can sell dollar above 463 since Tuesday till today ** significantly you can as well able to buy from 465... Where's 468 emanated from?
Re: Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On by viralgaga(f): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.