Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Accounting Solutions For Small And Medium Scale Businesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accounting Solutions For Small And Medium Scale Businesses (370 Views)

The 24th Edition Of Micro- Small And Medium Enterprises Is In Kebbi / Federal airport authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Salary Scale / CBN Yourth Empowerment On Small Scale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Solutions For Small And Medium Scale Businesses by presskid(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Considering what the economy looks likes now, there is a very great need for one to strengthen internal control in ones business, if the business boom is not forth coming, one should be very careful not to allow leakages in order not to loose at both ends, if you have ever felt a need for a kind of solution that will give you an accurate INTERNAL RECORDS, ACCOUNTABILITY, and DECISION MAKING FACTS then there is a tool around the corner for you.

If Business owner can sit back at home and get timely facts and figure reports of their business at their place of convenience, they would have more time to do other things that are more productive, and to get these done you don't have to drain your purse to hire a manager or a qualified accountant, you can monitor your business and see what its turning into right on the screen of your computer, anywhere you are in the world as long as you are internet enabled.

Let me tell you what it is because i don't want to be a Shylock, this tool i'm talking about is a software called SAGE ONE, follow your mind straight away and check it up on google before you ask me questions.

It is the next big thing that is emerging in the business environment, there have been and also exists various relevant application but i tell you, this is the most affordable and flexible, and not just for business owners, as an individual, you don't have to be chattered before rendering quality accounting services, you can learn the use of this software in a day and start making good money.

lets have a chat if you feel that ping in your mind to know more about it.

Omiyale Oladotun

with just my name, you can reach me on the internet.
see you.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Legend Carlos Alberto Dies At 72 / A Trip Down Ekosodin Lane / Handbill Distubution Using Roller Skaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.