Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? (857 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Ailinshukay: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
This goes to both the Muslims and the Christians what will be your regret when after all the preaching and jihad there is no GOD?

#Palmchat
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Pierocash(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
my regret wil be nt using my joystick on my neighbours wife,and all d pretty girls in my street
Gosh!d thing go pain me die
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by jopretty(f): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Nah, there won't be any regrets as I've lived my life being good and did unto others as I would they did to me.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by ValentineMary(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
As an atheist, now that I look back at my christian life, I have no regrets. They were all good experience

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by mrZENographer: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2016
If there is no God, then there cannot be an afterlife. So how can something non-existent regret?

Scientists discover there is life after death following experiment on 2000 volunteered patients.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by felixomor: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2016
mrZENographer:
If there is no God, then there cannot be an afterlife. So how can something non-existent regret?

Scientists discover there is life after death following experiment on 2000 volunteered patients.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study

Absolutely!
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Seun(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ailinshukay:
This goes to both the Muslims and the Christians what will be your regret when after all the preaching and jihad there is no GOD? #Palmchat
If you died without finding out, you'd probably never find out. There's no reason to believe that you'd wake up and be told that there's no God.

Pierocash:
my regret will be nt using my joystick on my neighbours wife,and all d pretty girls in my street
It's ok, they probably don't want you. If they wanted you, you'd have slept with them and prayed for forgiveness after the act, like most do. cheesy

mrZENographer:
If there is no God, then there cannot be an afterlife.
Well technically, the existence of an afterlife without God is possible. But there's no good evidence for it, just as there's none for God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by felixomor: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seun:

If you died without finding out, you'd probably never find out. There's no reason to believe that you'd wake up and be told that there's no God.

It's ok, they probably don't want you. If they wanted you, you'd have slept with them and prayed for forgiveness after the act, like most do. cheesy

Well technically, the existence of an afterlife without God is possible. But there's no good evidence for it, just as there's none for God.

Sorry, there is good evidence for existence of an afterlife. Read the comments above urs

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
mrZENographer:

That's a misleading clickbait title. What they are basically saying is that the brain continues to work for some time after your heart stops. Clinical death is when your heart and lungs stop, but as long as your brain is alive you can still be revived. That's technically "life after death".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Anas09: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
If there's no God, it then goes on to say that its been true what the atheists have been saying all along, When one dies it ends there. If it ends there, then i won't find myself anywhere with the consciousness of my past, and my expectations for the future in the everlasting, which wasn't there.

If am dead, i will stay dead, and i'll have no regrets.

But, on the other hand, If you die and discover there's indeed God, what will be your regrets?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:
If there's no God, it then goes on to say that its been true what the atheists have been saying all along, When one dies it ends there. If it ends there, then i won't find myself anywhere with the consciousness of my past, and my expectations for the future in the everlasting, which wasn't there.

If am dead, i will stay dead, and i'll have no regrets.

But, on the other hand, If you die and discover there's indeed God, what will be your regrets?
Welcome to the afterlife, my name is Jeh....

Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Anas09: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
^^^^ Shapen your knives then.
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Topgainer: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ailinshukay:
This goes to both the Muslims and the Christians what will be your regret when after all the preaching and jihad there is no GOD?

#Palmchat
It is better to believe and follow the instructions than to disbelieve only to realize that God is when under the heat of punishment for lawlessness.
The Devil and God exists, they both have considerable influence in the affairs of men. The Bible says it is only a fool that says there is no God.
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by EyeHateGod: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

It's not the End..Cause Energy never dies nor can it be destroyed Though i don't know the form it'll be transformed into.

Noting Because i don't See How Omni benevolent = Eternal torment grin
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Topgainer:

Bru hahahaha x5
What is the connection between Yorubas and begging in this form? Elp for Help
Go to your Pastor @ Winners Church with your proof he will help you or better still write the Bishop. And you will not beg again
you can also be of help...pls
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:

Read carefully nexttime. It says, in the article

.''Lead researcher Dr Sam Parnia said:"Contrary to perception, death is not a specific moment but a potentially reversible process that occurs after any severe illness or accident causes the heart, lungs and brain to cease functioning.''

"In this case, consciousness and awareness appeared to occur during a three-minute period tongue tongue when there was no heartbeat.

This is paradoxical, since the brain typically ceases functioning within 20-30 seconds of the heart stopping tongue and doesn't resume again until the heart has been restarted.
“Furthermore, the detailed recollections of visual shocked awareness in this case were consistent with verified events." (how can someone see and know what's happening around him when he's brain dead? shocked)

Ailinshukay
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2016
OspolyStudent:

I am a student of Osun state
Polytechnic Iree, an HND1 student. pls
i need your help with some fund no
matter how little it maybe. I have till
next week to pay up my school fee of
35,000 Naira, i have been able to raise
17,000 Naira for now, I am calling on
all Nairalanders to come to my aid. If
you want a proof I will send it to you.
pls help Me Out as 21st of October is
the deadline.. pls help me...
I can give you my username and password to pay if you don't believe me...pls help a brother.

There are some online websites where they offer you a loan without collateral. But you pay back 10-20% more over the months. They will require your passport and some documents. Just be careful and research well so you don't give scammers ur info. But rest assured many of them are genuine.

May God help you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by kareem492(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Pierocash:
my regret wil be nt using my joystick on my neighbours wife,and all d pretty girls in my street
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
MrPRevailer:

There are some online websites where they offer you a loan without collateral. But you pay back 10-20% more over the months. They will require your passport and some documents. Just be careful and research well so you don't give scammers ur info. But rest assured many of them are genuine.

May God help you in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you!
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by Anas09: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It's not the End..Cause Energy never dies nor can it be destroyed Though i don't know the form it'll be transformed into.

Noting Because i don't See How Omni benevolent = Eternal torment grin
Lets wait and see.
Re: What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD? by blueAgent(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
ValentineMary:
As an atheist, now that I look back at my christian life, I have no regrets. They were all good experience

Wakeup.

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't God Curse Man But The Ground / 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Rccg Sunday School Manual(RAISING GODLY CHILDREN) 21/05/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.