Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

There Is NO GOD! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is NO GOD! (8018 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This God has killed billions of people and yet you call him kind!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
Children are being raped!
People are being eaten by others!
Terrosim is becoming a daily news!
Church's are being burnt like paper!
There is no God, You people have being brainwashed from birth.
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!

13 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
I.thought i spoke to you just yesterday to turn away from your ways and seek God and stop.perpetuating these errors of yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is NO GOD! by iamJ(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:
I.thought i spoke to you just yesterday to turn away from your ways and seek God and stop.perpetuating these errors of yours?
let God shut him up himself, did he send you?

12 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by IamPlato(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
We Heard You The First Time Sir but The Truth Is No One Gives A Fvck what You Think

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:
So you are the GOD Now ?

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
iamJ:
let God shut him up himself, did he send you?

Pride that comes from material.substance
Re: There Is NO GOD! by CaZmir: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Psalms 46:10 Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations and in the earth!

7 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
finalboss:
So you are the GOD Now ?

No, His son. You can't abuse my dad in my.presence and.expect.my.silence. Silence.is.consent

9 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by GOFRONT(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
GOD is a SCAM

4 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:
What stupidity is this?
Do I look like the 5 year old children you brain wash?

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPlato:
We Heard You The First Time Sir but The Truth Is No One Gives A Fvck what You Think
I could care less of the opinion of someone who is blind to the CLEAR truth!

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
GOD is a SCAM
SCREAM IT!
NOBODY CAN PROVE OTHER WISE!

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by iamJ(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Pride that comes from material.substance
oga go and park yourself somewhere

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
your problem not my concerns

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

What stupidity is this?
Do I look like the 5 year old children you brain wash?

No. You're simly misinformed and.its.causing you pain cause you desire answers and i know what frustrates you is not.finding someone to answer them right.

Well God exists, but He gave ownership of.the earth to man while Lucifer, nnow the debil runs the governmental system.on earth which man gave him.by ignorance . This also.displeases God,the suffering,pains,death. Tjis and more is wjy He's destroying the earth after saving the good out of human kind through salvation trough Jesus,after which He will.introduce a new world.ridden of these ugly elements sir. The password to the nw world is Jesus only,the first born.from.death in which anyone that receives Him.receives the Father and wont.partake of the troubles of hell,torment and eternal.punishment for rebelliousness thats in the world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

No. You're simly misinformed and.its.causing you pain cause you desire answers and i know what frustrates you is not.finding someone to answer them right.

Well God exists, but He gave ownership of.the earth to man while Lucifer, nnow the debil runs the governmental system.on earth which man gave him.by ignorance . This also.displeases God,the suffering,pains,death. Tjis and more is wjy He's destroying the earth after saving the good out of human kind through salvation trough Jesus,after which He will.introduce a new world.ridden of these ugly elements sir. The password to the nw world is Jesus only,the first born.from.death in which anyone that receives Him.receives the Father and wont.partake of the troubles of hell,torment and eternal.punishment for rebelliousness thats in the world
A God that is merciful but made a place for his people to burn forever?
He is merciful so he gave the earth to Satan?
Can you even hear yourself?
Would any reasonable person give their food to their enemy to watch over for them?!
Ignorance is a choice!

9 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
iamJ:
oga go and park yourself somewhere

You will need to go through a breaking to.come to the end of yourself before you can.find God,the beginning of the revelation of God is only.when one comes comr.to.the end of.oneself

I pray you.fond Him.and.understand the nystery of His goodness and His will
Re: There Is NO GOD! by IamPlato(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

I could care less of the opinion of someone who is blind to the CLEAR truth!
Well To You God Is A Joke. I'd Rather Pay To Keep Enjoying This Joke Than Stick around With Sad People Like You

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by iamJ(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

You will need to go through a breaking to.come to the end of yourself before you can.find God,the beginning of the revelation of God is only.when one comes comr.to.the end of.oneself

I pray you.fond Him.and.understand the nystery of His goodness and His will
abeg oooo, i didnt say that there is no creator ooooo, my own is who sent you to defend him? did he call you? abeg na text message you receive? abeg park your yansh for one place biko

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPlato:
Well To You God Is A Joke. I'd Rather Pay To Keep Enjoying This Joke Than Stick around With Sad People Like You
A sad person that living a happy life cheesy
Unlike those who believe in something that allows a nation with 100k+ churches become the capital of poverty, 3rd country with terrorism on the international index and so many other godly achievements cheesy
Enjoy your joke.

4 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

A God that is merciful but made a place for his people to burn forever?
He is merciful so he gave the earth to Satan?
Can you even hear yourself?
Would any reasonable person give their food to their enemy to watch over for them?!
Ignorance is a choice!

Remember i told you yesterday that promptness tor epond to divine issues stems from self.knowledge and a devoid of.spiritual.wealth of understanding. A holistic and broad spectrum through which things can be seen.

God.never gave the earth to devil.but to.man.but mankind failed in testing to valudate he qualifies for.the.position in the reverse wielding mastership and.control of life tp the devil.

God has reclaimed it through Jesus. As ofnow,ma has it back,but the tares are allowed togrow alongside the wheat. At harvest, tthe tares and the wheat will be seprated,some.to.eternal.life,some to.eternal.punishment

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

A sad person that living a happy life cheesy
Unlike those who believe in something that allows a nation with 100k+ churches become the capital of poverty, 3rd country with terrorism on the international index and so many other godly achievements cheesy
Enjoy your joke.

Gid is not responsiblenfor suffering but our lack.of ownership and full.dominnering of the earth's resources. God gave the land and the seeds,gave time,sunshine,gave rain, sshall the master tend to the farm.while the children.roam?

The billions of.arable.lands.on earth can provide.good jobs,food,rid the earth of thieves as wealth reduces vile and eevil vices. Gid has given the resources, iits us who need to take ownership and responsibility and manifest as Sons of the Father,moving along with His hearts desires to make.life better on earth Nd mankind rip the goodness of His manifold grace
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Remember i told you yesterday that promptness tor epond to divine issues stems from self.knowledge and a devoid of.spiritual.wealth of understanding. A holistic and broad spectrum through which things can be seen.

God.never gave the earth to devil.but to.man.but mankind failed in testing to valudate he qualifies for.the.position in the reverse wielding mastership and.control of life tp the devil.

God has reclaimed it through Jesus. As ofnow,ma has it back,but the tares are allowed togrow alongside the wheat. At harvest, tthe tares and the wheat will be seprated,some.to.eternal.life,some to.eternal.punishment
I could barely understand what your statement had to do with the argument, How does this prove that God exist?
When you're ready tell me and stop typing rubbish from a story book.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Gid is not responsiblenfor suffering but our lack.of ownership and full.dominnering of the earth's resources. God gave the land and the seeds,gave time,sunshine,gave rain, sshall the master tend to the farm.while the children.roam?
undecided

5 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

I could barely understand what your statement had to do with the argument, How does this prove that God exist?
When you're ready tell me and stop typing rubbish from a story book.

Mental.blocks. you're ready to fight.before you.listen hence you can't embrace God even when He's revealed.to.you

Brace up,let me.ask you, only.one question. You say God doesnt exist. I.wonr argue. But amswer me,if.God.doesn't exist,why are yiu desperately trying to.prove He's inexistence? Where comes the abndant energy of yours trying to prove His inexistrnce on.a.daily? If you.canintelligently answer me,I'll keep.silent.forever when you speak
Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

undecided

Quote the scripture you Got that meme.from

Thanks

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
iamJ:
abeg oooo, i didnt say that there is no creator ooooo, my own is who sent you to defend him? did he call you? abeg na text message you receive? abeg park your yansh for one place biko

Shall you watch when your girl.is beaten up in your presence?

If i.speak.for God,how does that affevt you sir?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Mental.blocks. you're ready to fight.before you.listen hence you can't embrace God even when He's revealed.to.you

Brace up,let me.ask you, only.one question. You say God doesnt exist. I.wonr argue. But amswer me,if.God.doesn't exist,why are yiu desperately trying to.prove He's inexistence? Where comes the abndant energy of yours trying to prove His inexistrnce on.a.daily? If you.canintelligently answer me,I'll keep.silent.forever when you speak
Am just answering this for answering sake.
Am simply just saying this out of disgust from the constant posts around NL.
I hope that someone's eyes will be opened soon!

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Quote the scripture you Got that meme.from

Thanks
We have something called Google.
Use it.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Am just answering this for answering sake.
Am simply just saying this out of disgust from the constant posts around NL.
I hope that someone's eyes will be opened soon!

Yu.can't force problems and.assume an inexistence.of God as a result. Perhaps the problems aroundpeople you see is just a bend , a turning.point.in their life's journey. He thats bruised today will not.remain.in that situation.forever,the experiences durong mometsof pain.imbues great.wisdom.which makes.light the benefit.gained than.the temporary pains.suffered in.moments.of.pain
Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

We have something called Google.
Use it.

Dont confuse yourself. God Himself.is light and pripr to the sun's cteation,the brigrtness of His glory and countenance qas in.effect doing wgat the sun will.cobtibue after,but even.before it says let there be ligjt,i.e. let my.presence manifest, tthus everythib starts from.His word,and then light which thus supports photosynthesis,plant life and support systems for.life.form.sir
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Dont confuse yourself. God Himself.is light and pripr to the sun's cteation,the brigrtness of His glory and countenance qas in.effect doing wgat the sun will.cobtibue after,but even.before it says let there be ligjt,i.e. let my.presence manifest, tthus everythib starts from.His word,and then light which thus supports photosynthesis,plant life and support systems for.life.form.sir
Reading your write ups is bad enough.
You're obviously brain washed.
Good day

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? / Foot Fetish Pope Kisses Muslim Girl's ... (Photo + Video!) / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.