Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Police Wahala : Is It A Crime To Pull Over On The Shoulder Of The Road??? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Wahala : Is It A Crime To Pull Over On The Shoulder Of The Road??? (1875 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Its Now Illegal To Use Your Phone Inside A Car In France,Even When You Pull Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Police Wahala : Is It A Crime To Pull Over On The Shoulder Of The Road??? by Kjnwancaro: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2016
kYjelly2:

just imagine that shhh, armed robber

they just like throwing that tag around me!!, God save us embarassed

I have come to the conclusion to never stop in any lonely area in Lag at night, NEVER!!!

if na flat tyre, we ride

overheating car, we ride

even if engine catch fire, bros, we stay riding angry

Yea plus my central lock is never dulling, wind up in lonely areas( this actually saved one man in my area last week his car was going to be snatched at gun point but he zoomed off).

Police is not your friend, sometimes I wonder if they gat paid salaries atall the way they are bent on extorting citizens.

1 Like

Re: Police Wahala : Is It A Crime To Pull Over On The Shoulder Of The Road??? by oluwanoni: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Brother... Op, dropping someone that early in the morning sef, some girls no dey fear ooo, I would incase of next time either drop ur passengers at their destination because of the time or wait till late in the morning to move... This is Lagos.... not New York city that never sleeps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) / How Much Is Michelin 225 - 55 - R17? / HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.