Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) (1881 Views)

What Is The Current Prize of 1998 Toyota Hiace (big Bumber) / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light / 8 Signs Your Timing Belt Needs To Be Replaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) by badoh(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good Day,
Please where can I get Original timing belt of 1998 Toyota camry(pencil light). Just in 2month, I have replaced my timing belt three times. The unfortunate thing is that the car will just stop while on the highway and at the end of the day, it will be timing belt issue. The mechanics said its not easy getting the original one.How true is this statement? What is the price of Original timing belt?

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) by cyborg123(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Cc: Crixie, Gazzuzz
Re: How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) by aAK1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
first of all the quality of belt is not ur only problem. you need to change the whole kit which may include water pump, pensioner etc
Re: How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
badoh:
Good Day,
Please where can I get Original timing belt of 1998 Toyota camry(pencil light). Just in 2month, I have replaced my timing belt three times. The unfortunate thing is that the car will just stop while on the highway and at the end of the day, it will be timing belt issue. The mechanics said its not easy getting the original one.How true is this statement? What is the price of Original timing belt?

Thank you.

timing belt 25k

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED: The New 2019 Mercedes G-wagon / The 3 Million Mile Car(2013), Irv Gordon Marks Drives Volvo Car For Over 47yrs / I Need Help Concerning Honda Crosstour Drive Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.