Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) (5565 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup (5 - 1) oN 21st February 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Emperoh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Emp is the MC, he'll be assisted by Emmanuel Adebayor. What do you think? grin

My Swiff Loff!!! kiss kiss grin grin Is that the role u gave me?
I promise i wil not fail!! At least for you and Muki. . . . .But Adebayor? A Citeh Playa? MBA O!! BABU!!!
We need to discourse. . . . .I can tolerate Yaya for Muki's sake or maybe Dayok
Whatcu Think?
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mukina2: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Muki we nefa finish parry plans o.

I don buy ya flight ticket. . .Abuja round trip. Don't miss the plane.

Emp is the MC, he'll be assisted by Emmanuel Adebayor. What do you think? grin
i nor wan vex grin grin

i am already at the airport cool

Hemp
you sabi better thing grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by duduspace(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy B'day to a true gooner, I'm sure Mr Chapman is smiling at you from up there.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by vinisky: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
happy birthday muki. Congratulations.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
Muki,
Abeg.Na now you dey confess that Dayo is your lover.
Happy birthday.trust us Mancs to worry your birthday party.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy birthday grandma. So you're 70 now?
How time flies.

You're the reason BlueDiva id still exist.
Dem for don ban me tire.

Wishing you many more years.
Perfect time to dump that losers club and move over.
Peace !!!!
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by tayoccu(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

How time flies.

Dem for don ban me tire.

Peace !!!!

muki dearest pay no mind to my granny, she hasn't taken her medication all day,that's why she's misyarning. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
Muki,

Wetin consign you inside?

muki dearest pay no mind to my granny, she hasn't taken her medication all day,that's why she's misyarning.

angry angry angry angry angry You better go hug NEPA pole before you jam slap
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by bawomolo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
happy birthday
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by ritchboy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
SERVANTO? grin

Cristalz,
goat droppings? Are u suggesting diasporian has a transparent cranium? grin

Muki,
I'm thinking of getting u a bra but i dont know ur size. . . can u shed some light? grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
muki dearest pay no mind to my granny, she hasn't taken her medication all day,that's why she's misyarning

According to grandma Muki,
I go woze you o. tongue
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mukina2: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
duduspace:

Happy B'day to a true gooner, I'm sure Mr Chapman is smiling at you from up there.
thanks Dudu smiley

vinisky:

happy birthday muki. Congratulations.
Thanks smiley

Eastbay:

Muki,
Thanks wink una go give me perfect gift by losing tongue grin

BlueDiva:

How time flies.

Dem for don ban me tire.

Peace !!!!
Thanks grandma grin
but i am and will always be a gunner forever cool

bawomolo:

happy birthday
thanks

ritchboy:

SERVANTO? grin

Cristalz,
goat droppings? Are u suggesting diasporian has a transparent cranium? grin

Muki,
I'm thinking of getting u a bra but i dont know your size. . . can u shed some light? grin
boy. grin take hell's kitchen wahala outta here grin grin grin
LoL u nor well at all oh grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mystikal(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Birthday Ma'am! Better years lie ahead!
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by ritchboy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
Muki,
no wahala where i'm at. on the contrary, hell's kitchen is a very peaceful place. . . with good bras too grin
now tell me ur size b4 i decide to give it to Cristalz or BlueDiva.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mukina2: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
mystikal:

Happy Birthday Ma'am! Better years lie ahead!
danke wink

ritchboy:

Muki,
no wahala where i'm at. on the contrary, hell's kitchen is a very peaceful place. . . with good bras too grin
now tell me your size b4 i decide to give it to Cristalz or BlueDiva.
LoL u dey find trouble ni o grin grin
my size nor dey market grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mykali(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
your size nor dey market?
quite some boobs you've got there.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Muki,
no wahala where i'm at. on the contrary, hell's kitchen is a very peaceful place. . . with good bras too
now tell me your size b4 i decide to give it to Cristalz or BlueDiva.

Haba, i nor want o.
How can i take my grand aunts bra.
It's forbidden o.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Sauron1: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Eastbay:

Muki,

Muki is carrying Dayo's Nazi quadruplets. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by BADLEE: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ Mukina2,

happy birthday, many more years to you in the name of Allah.

Please use this your birthday to have mercy on some important nairaland members you banned for some time now and un ban them,

persons like[b] , Noetic, Noetic2 ,banom,Playboy* , Pasakosa, and others, [/b]

please any thing they did temper justice with mercy , i undertake on their behalf that they will be better if unbanned,

please do it, we miss those guys great and fun contribution to nairaland.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by jalether(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
happy birthday babe, many happy returns, where is the party @ cos we need to paint the town red smiley
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ BADLEE

Abi na your diff usernames be that? grin
Anyhow, madam pls unban in the spirit of your 70th birthday. tongue
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by platinumnk(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
WOW!

Happy Birthday to Mukina and theseeker

I had made a post earlier - Though Seun chose to ignore it.

funny tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-340611.32.html#bot --- <Happy Birthday Wishes
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Amigoz(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
Many Happy Returns of D day Mukina2

Hip Hip Hip

Hurray!! cheesy
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy butfday cristalz
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by danexd(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a Bleep
It's not your birthday!

Happy Birthday, Cos u deserve to be Happy(its ur BuffDAY), We've not crossed though I've heard things  haven't seen any and where are all those people fighting in a thread i once came across
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301411.0.html
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Cristalz(f): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
brein:

Happy butfday cristalz

Thanks dear, but it's Mukina2's birthday. grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
Thanks dear, but it's Mukina2's birthday

What you get after 2 bottles. grin grin grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by DrFerlie(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
HBD Mukina2 kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by BADLEE: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ BADLEE

Abi na your diff usernames be that? grin
Anyhow, madam pls unban in the spirit of your 70th birthday. tongue

It is not my IDS, but those guys make here very fun and i like to read from them ,especialy banom , i love seeing him with tpia fight each other, they make here interesting, please every one should help in asking mukina to grant moderators pardon because of her birthday.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Utaroz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
Many happy Returns! grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by damola1: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
wishing u long life and prosperity.

Lawyer spoke well of you.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by DisGuy: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Bathday cheesy cheesy grin

bring cake make we eat o!

UCL: Lille Vs Bayern Munich (0 - 1) On 23rd October 2012 / Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. / Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid (4 - 1) On Saturday 26th November 2011