Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) (23774 Views)

Khloe Pregnant As She Gets Engaged To K.brule - Photos / DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards / VIDEO: See How DJ Young Money Is Warming Up For ‘evol Fashion Show’ In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Get your US Google Adsense with your site and get fully approved for as low as 5k.
1) You must have a custom domain e.g .com, .net, .ng or no matter what the domain end with or the extension.

2) The age of your site does not matter.

3) Don't worry even though you applied before using your site and get disapproved, you are still eligible for this offer.

4) If you don't have these requirements above you are still eligible of buying from us.

And also we also sell already approved Google Adsense account using our professional website as low as 6k.

Note-: These are all Non-Hosted Google Adsense account which works on all websites, domains, including games and softwares.

Join our Google Adsense/Webmaster Group on WhatsApp through the provided invite link below:

https:///20hSNo1YdktAjwKWfnj0Zo

You can also contact us via Email at
generalomosco@gmail.com

Here is my WhatsApp number for private chat-: +2348104386801
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
stevocracy88:

Michael Jackson is known for a lot of good.....using him to buttress a point about failed child stars is just wrong

A lot of good or not. Jackson himself admitted he had no childhood, in fact a very sad one. So he had a failed childhood. It affected every aspect of his life. It is even on tape. Jackson is the very ultimate example of bad childhood.

I doubt if you followed his career better than me when he was making hits then. I even had the chance to be in his live concert 24 years ago. grin
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

A lot of good or not. Jackson himself admitted he had no childhood, in fact a very sad one. So he had a failed childhood. It affected every aspect of his life. It is even on tape. Jackson is the very ultimate example of bad childhood.

I doubt if you followed his career better than me when he was making hits then. I even had the chance to be in his live concert 24 years ago. grin

MJ father was an asshole, that is the principal reason why he had a bad childhood.
There is nothing wrong with being a child star, all the child needs is some supervision from their parents, that's all.
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by porshuch: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
emmalezy:

He is in JSS 2 and they have known how to manage his education and his career..
9yrs jss2? When did he start school?
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Danyayebs: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2016
I see some lame comments here like he should wait till uni before he can start as for me I support this fact because un developed places he would have been pushed up and helped along time ago
When I was in Jss 2 and chose to be digital entrepreneur.(internet marketer) they said no finish ur school first I stubbornly refused it took sleepless nights lost my friends all and family members left me I even got flogged many times phones and laptops got seized a d many insults like internet fraudstars fast foward to five years now my mum's business ran down loan pole took our stuffs away dad is dead today am the one restoring everything family needs younger ones needs and school fees and all the family members that left are back am helping each with money almost all the time now look at it like this if I had said I wanted to wait till I finish my school would I be were I am no all of us would go down and no money to pay for the school fees included so don't give the parents of this young dude that impression u can't tell what would happen in the future just my2 cents
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Ugosample:

MJ father was an asshole, that is the principal reason why he had a bad childhood.
There is nothing wrong with being a child star, all the child needs is some supervision from their parents, that's all.

Lol. His father was not an AH. Yes, he was pushy. He was a perfectionist. If not for that early push he would never have become the perfectionist he was. Look back at his song arrangements, lyrics, instrumental, flow/delivery, choreography. All at the zenith of possibility in the arts. It was a blend of immense talent & hardwork/perfection.

I say this because far more African kids suffer far more abuse for just meal & roof over their heads. Most African kids of MJ's generation "seriously chop cane" for flimsy reasons like taking meat from the pot, going off to play football and minor things. Without any level of extra support from parents or guardians, aside the usual ones.
The issue was MJ lived in an environment where parents are vilified for smacking & correcting kids. And Western raised kids use that standard to judge parents.
If same rules were strictly applied in Nigeria, 80% of parents would lose their kids to social services & 50% of them may end up in jail.

We see 9ja parents losing kids to the govt/social services for smacking or leaving them to go shopping & neighbors call the police.
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2016
ted1741:
go to school

To do what? The people you study their works today never went to school ie Wright brothers that invented the aircraft. Agreed school is important but don't disuade the young lad's talent. He is combining both by the way!
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by icebergfresh(m): 5:36am On Oct 15, 2016
afo86:
God bless the kids of nowadays.... Congrats to him... As for me am Network Administrator and my 5yrs old girl can format a laptop now... Witout me
and so operating laptop is it a talent mtcheew
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Greatpoet(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
gypsey:
Yea! 9 years old? Starting early eh? By the time he is 30 he would be on drugs, cocaine, ganja and heroin by the time he is 50 years old he will proberbly end up like (micheal jackson) all child stars.

let children be children!

The problem in Nigeria is we are too fast to tongue-lash good things. And we've clouded the right things with negative remarks. The is only 9 and will be 10 in a few days from now. His parents and management are balancing his education and career considering the fact that he's a minor. Is it a crime for a boy to pursue the essence of his gift from a young age. Why are we not alwayz positive about things! Pray for him, and stop predicting bahd ends of a kid's career!
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by mikool007(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2016
icebebe:
why did u say dat?
you urself look at doze guys, do dey look like pple dat can do without smoking smthng for a day
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Lol. His father was not an AH. Yes, he was pushy. He was a perfectionist. If not for that early push he would never have become the perfectionist he was. Look back at his song arrangements, lyrics, instrumental, flow/delivery, choreography. All at the zenith of possibility in the arts. It was a blend of immense talent & hardwork/perfection.

I say this because far more African kids suffer far more abuse for just meal & roof over their heads. Most African kids of MJ's generation "seriously chop cane" for flimsy reasons like taking meat from the pot, going off to play football and minor things. Without any level of extra support from parents or guardians, aside the usual ones.
The issue was MJ lived in an environment where parents are vilified for smacking & correcting kids. And Western raised kids use that standard to judge parents.
If same rules were strictly applied in Nigeria, 80% of parents would lose their kids to social services & 50% of them may end up in jail.

We see 9ja parents losing kids to the govt/social services for smacking or leaving them to go shopping & neighbors call the police.

I was beaten seriously by my parents, relatives and even neighbours (you know how it was then, when a neighbour sees you committing, and he whoops you in public grin before your momma finish work at home, lol)

However; I don't think I'm gonna whoop my kids the way I was beaten tho...Smacking is not the only way to correct kids.

And besides, with all the smacking, why is the Nigerian society in a mess?

Do not compromise discipline, but that violent smacking, and pushing and etc?
Won't do it.

And BTW, I still think MJ father was an asshole.
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Welldone ruining a kids life.
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Greatpoet:

The problem in Nigeria is we are too fast to tongue-lash good things. And we've clouded the right things with negative remarks. The is only 9 and will be 10 in a few days from now. His parents and management are balancing his education and career considering the fact that he's a minor. Is it a crime for a boy to pursue the essence of his gift from a young age. Why are we not alwayz positive about things! Pray for him, and stop predicting bahd ends of a kid's career!
my man! I just made my opinion okay? You may not agree, besides this things happen, whether you agree or not, also the problem with people like you and his parents is you do not bother or too selfish to find out what the child wants perhaps the child don't want what the parents want, it's usually the parents choice so how can it be a good thing? And for who? The child or his parents? Maybe the child just wants to be a child

Pray you say? Well.. i am not a church goer so i will pass, and pray for what exactly? For who? The child or for his parents? Is the childs career the way of God? The career which he may not want.
and it's people like you who will still criticize the boy when it goes wrong or blame the devil as usual.
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2016
porshuch:
9yrs jss2? When did he start school?

From the WOMB.
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Since your emphasis is on his age, I'd like to ask, how old was MJ when he was the lead vocalist of Jackson 5??

Omenka ask your friend NgeneUkwuewu
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by biggy26: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Since your emphasis is on his age, I'd like to ask, how old was MJ when he was the lead vocalist of Jackson 5??

Pls where did MJ end up? Do u think MJ had a happy life? Go and ask bow wow, he will tell u his story. Being exposed to vices, especially adult arena too early isn't healthy. Even checkout d kind of lyrics churned out today and d kind of things he will be hearing in his head every now and then, even in his dream.

Bro. talent is good, but leave regulations must be applied. Have u ever seen this guy with kids? Only adults are really feeling him. Then he will be dj -ing in adult party's. Bros think am!
Re: Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ugosample:

I was beaten seriously by my parents, relatives and even neighbours (you know how it was then, when a neighbour sees you committing, and he whoops you in public grin before your momma finish work at home, lol)

However; I don't think I'm gonna whoop my kids the way I was beaten tho...Smacking is not the only way to correct kids.

And besides, with all the smacking, why is the Nigerian society in a mess?

Do not compromise discipline, but that violent smacking, and pushing and etc?
Won't do it.

And BTW, I still think MJ father was an asshole.

Well, it is down to individual. The smacking MJ got was at the lower end if it was in 9ja in the 1960s and early 70s. Anybody who has kids will know you need a balanced approach.

Remember, for minor stealing in many 9ja cities you can get burned alive, so parents are duly concerned. Whereas in many parts of the West, petty crimes that lead to lynching in 9ja may just earn you a little fine. So your bad behaving child has a better chance of justice in the West. So their permissive nature suits their socio-economic environment.

Regarding our smacking society being worse you are taking a simplistic view. In the West opportunities are far more for the locals even without much education. Also the robust social welfare system provides basic necessities of life. Things that some people steal in 9ja and get killed for. Westerners have also had many centuries of existence as national entities, largely racially and religiously homogeneous for the best part.

Dude, you will be in a better position to judge after you have raised all your kids into adulthood l.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A / Some Local Artistes Violating Nigeria's Anti-gay Laws In Music Videos. / Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.