Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Islam Influence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Influence (2286 Views)

Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Poverty Or Wealth: Which Is More Potent To Influence Sin? / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
plainbibletruth:
I believe this thread did justice to this issue :
https://www.nairaland.com/2489382/where-did-mohammeds-stories-come#36422401

The influence of not only Christianity but other religions can be seen throughout the Quran.
Those viewing the thread should please, view to end. It's just 2 pages, Anas09 please you're welcome!
Re: Islam Influence by crimeboss: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Demmzy15:

Because he's an apostle of God. Gabriel has been the messenger who appeared to many apostles, so why would Prophet Muhammad(saw) be an exception?

Revealed to him by the great Almighty God Who can't be compared with his creature. He has no wife or children!
Muhammed was deceived by a lying demon who he to be an angel, if was a christian he would discovered it was demon not an Angel of God.

Also revealed!

Please provide the verses in question!

The Bible did not exist until 900years after Prophet Muhammad(saw). So please how did Islam copy from Christianity?

Your bible is known to have copied out rightly from pagans, prove that of Islam!
Re: Islam Influence by crimeboss: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Anas09:

Is it Rubbish because its copy and paste or the historical facts presented are not verifiable?

What about the koran he is quoting, is it also copy and paste?

Go in there and refute it.
the Quran is true a miracle, imagine the thing dropping like a leaf from heaven, when its was said were written on carcasses of animals, tree leaf and other dirty things, finally compiled by abu bakri, the dropping part is their input to look mysterious, Islam and 419.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
crimeboss:

the Quran is true a miracle, imagine the thing dropping like a leaf from heaven, when its was said were written on carcasses of animals, tree leaf and other dirty things, finally compiled by abu bakri, the dropping part is their input to look mysterious, Islam and 419.
Islam and ridiculousness. Those lots dont have shame. They sold off shame and bought Pedophilia.
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
Those viewing the thread should please, view to end. It's just 2 pages, Anas09 please you're welcome!
Are these my lies?
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin tongue
Demmzy am still waiting for my lies. The guilty is not afraid. Show the world or rather the Islam community here my lies. You are free to invite your muslim lot to help you.
Every body wont be muslims who are permitted to lie and cover up allah and Muhammad's attrocities.
In Christianity, lying is a grave sin. Liars are seeds of satan.
So if am of devil proof it.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
I've seen how unreasonable you're, rubbish copy and paste. You can't think of your own, remember when we argued about Nabil Qureshi. Despite the refutation, you still kept barking, also remember FriendChoice first post that refuted you. But you still kept barking!

Anas09, how did Christianity influence Islam?!

Open up the thread and stop dodging. Friendchoice ran away in rage as you guys always do when faced with the truth. He degenerated to insults along with the rest of you. Would you take my dare and open the thread and choose whatever topic you wish touching Islam and lets see who schools who shall we? I dare you if you can.

Infact i will even sweeten it by making it 100 to 1. 100 of you to 1 of me. Take the dare.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Open up the thread and stop dodging. Friendchoice ran away in rage as you guys always do when faced with the truth. He degenerated to insults along with the rest of you. Would you take my dare and open the thread and choose whatever topic you wish touching Islam and lets see who schools who shall we? I dare you if you can.

Infact i will even sweeten it by making it 100 to 1. 100 of you to 1 of me. Take the dare.

Yeah this is where I ran away. I did not refute the claims. As I just saw the questions I ran away. When you want to lie don't quote me bcux I must expose you shameless lair. He tell u I refute your claims but u said I run

4everGod:
Hello My People. I would like to bring my Muslim brethrens attention to this thread and seek them to offer explanations on the below facts and truths.

1. Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? IF YES PLEASE SHOW US WHERE AND OFFER AN EXPLANATION IF NO.

2. Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? IF YES SHOW US WHERE AND IF NO OFFER US AN EXPLANATION

3. Does the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"?

The word Allah means God. Its used by all people who speak Arabic as a generic of God. There are many who claims to be Allah (God). Then Allah clear the doubt by defining who He is: Apart from the name Allah, he has many other names, which I cannot go into them due to the bulkiness of your questions.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One. Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born. Nor is there to Him any equivalent." Qur'an 112

4. If we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before Muhammad would we find Allah? IF YES PLEASE SHOW US WHERE

Allah means God, so what are you asking. Let me rewrite the question for you.

If we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "God" was before Muhammad would we find God?

You will find God since before Adam not even Arabs. And you will also find false gods and idols.

5. According to Muslim tradition What Family was Muhammad born into Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe, Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe, Was he born into a Pagan and tribe? ANSWER NEEDED PLEASE

Muhammad peace be upon him was born into the Quraish tribe. Pegan is an act of worship not tribe. But some of his uncle do worship idols.

6. What was the name of his father and what is the meaning of his fathers name?

His fathers name is Abdullahi "meaning servant of God"

They arabs sed to follow the Islamic religion via the teaching of Ibraaheem until the innovations were introduced by ‘Amr ibn Luhayy al-Khuzaa’i and his innovations became widespread among the people, such as the propagation of idols and praying to them instead of to Allaah. At that interval between Prophet Ibrahim and Prophet Muhammad pbum, the teaching of Ibrahim cannot longer be found. Hence the prophet parent did not survive to witness his prophethood. They fall in the Ahlul fitra.

7. Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? IF NO SHOW US PROOF

Absolutely no. He might have attended it or watched it
from a far.

8. Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? IF NO SHOW US PROOF

Yeah they worship multiple idols

9. Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? IF NO SHOW US PROOF

10. Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? IF NO SHOW US PROOF [

11. What were some of the names/titles given to the moon-god by these Arab tribes? a) Sin, b) Hubul, c) Ilumquh, d)Al-ilah.

12. Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used of the Moon-god? IF NO SHOW US PROOF

Actually they did not worship tmoon. They worshiped idols to get closer to the Supreme GOD Almighty.. In other words, they associated partners with GOD Almighty, which is an unforgivable sin in Islam:

" God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to
devise a sin Most heinous indeed. (The Noble
Quran, 4:48) "

I don't think the pagan Arabs had a"moon god" rather

There were many other names to their gods. However, "Al-ilah" means "the god" or "the GOD". It's not a name, and was never a name for a pagan god

https://www.nairaland.com/3396551/honest-survey-muslims-take-time#50040539

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah this is where I ran away. I did not refute the claims. As I just saw the questions I ran away.

The word Allah means God. Its used by all people who speak Arabic as a generic of God. There are many who claims to be Allah (God). Then Allah clear the doubt by defining who He is: Apart from the name Allah, he has many other names, which I cannot go into them due to the bulkiness of your questions.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One. Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born. Nor is there to Him any equivalent." Qur'an 112

Allah means God, so what are you asking. Let me rewrite the question for you.

If we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "God" was before Muhammad would we find God?

You will find God since before Adam not even Arabs. And you will also find false gods and idols.

Muhammad peace be upon him was born into the Quraish tribe. Pegan is an act of worship not tribe. But some of his uncle do worship idols.

His fathers name is Abdullahi "meaning servant of God"

They arabs sed to follow the Islamic religion via the teaching of Ibraaheem until the innovations were introduced by ‘Amr ibn Luhayy al-Khuzaa’i and his innovations became widespread among the people, such as the propagation of idols and praying to them instead of to Allaah. At that interval between Prophet Ibrahim and Prophet Muhammad pbum, the teaching of Ibrahim cannot longer be found. Hence the prophet parent did not survive to witness his prophethood. They fall in the Ahlul fitra.

Absolutely no. He might have attended it or watched it
from a far.

Yeah they worship multiple idols

Actually they did not worship tmoon. They worshiped idols to get closer to the Supreme GOD Almighty.. In other words, they associated partners with GOD Almighty, which is an unforgivable sin in Islam:

" God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to
devise a sin Most heinous indeed. (The Noble
Quran, 4:48) "

I don't think the pagan Arabs had a"moon god" rather

There were many other names to their gods. However, "Al-ilah" means "the god" or "the GOD". It's not a name, and was never a name for a pagan god

Absolutely not!

And that was your truth wasnt it? So when we both agreed that you drop your truth and i drop mine and i allowed you to drop yours and immediately i dropped my first truth you flared up and started raging and threatening to back out of the thread which eventually you did
Do you deny that?

Islam and rage are conjoined twins. You tell someone what you claim to be your truth but when confronted with harsh reality you start threatening fire and brimstone. Please me challenege is not for you because already you have shown your cowardice and intolerance so perhaps i would be positively shocked if a "tolerant" moslim would take up my challenge. So since you already ran away kindly keep running and do not mention me.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

And that was your truth wasnt it? So when we both agreed that you drop your truth and i drop mine and i allowed you to drop yours and immediately i dropped my first truth you flared up and started raging and threatening to back out of the thread which eventually you did
Do you deny that?

Islam and rage are conjoined twins. You tell someone what you claim to be your truth but when confronted with harsh reality you start threatening fire and brimstone. Please me challenege is not for you because already you have shown your cowardice and intolerance so perhaps i would be positively shocked if a "tolerant" moslim would take up my challenge. So since you already ran away kindly keep running and do not mention me.

The link is there for people to see. Harsh reality or Story telling? Which one. Quran or Hadith you quote?
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

The link is there for people to see. Harsh reality or Story telling? Which one. Quran or Hadith you quote?

Yes the link is there so kindly keep running as you already did.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Yes the link is there so kindly keep running as you already did.

Yeah let people click and see the harsh truth you write. Not you lying and beating your chest. Allow them 2 see 4 deserves shameless lair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah let people click and see the harsh truth you write. Not you lying and beating your chest. Allow them 2 see 4 deserves shameless lair.

Yes my truth is Harsh isnt it? Truth is not meant to be pleasant or sweet but often very ugly. No wonder you got irate. Already truth has been revealed there so calling me a liar will not change the truth i have declared which history confirms. Deny History then you can deny my truth but as long as History remains true then my truth remains Harsh but true. You can take that to the bank
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Demmzy15, take the dare.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Yes my truth is Harsh isnt it? Truth is not meant to be pleasant or sweet but often very ugly. No wonder you got irate. Already truth has been revealed there so calling me a liar will not change the truth i have declared which history confirms. Deny History then you can deny my truth but as long as History remains true then my truth remains Harsh but true. You can take that to the bank

Stop disturbing yourself. Allow people to see 4 themselves. Aren't you confident of the so called harsh reality. If you're not lying stop quoting me and allow people 2 witness. No need of explanation when people can click and read.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

Stop disturbing yourself. Allow people to see 4 themselves. Aren't you confident of the so called harsh reality. If you're not lying stop quoting me and allow people 2 witness. No need of explanation when people can click and read.

Eeyah i can see that the thread is still giving you sleepless nights. You are so lucky that the mega thread i was creating that would bury islam here on Niairaland got moved to your section on nairaland and even though i followed it there which is why my moniker bears your lousy oath i decided against posting anything there as that section is DEAD and EMPTY unlike here.

So i will device another means to put it here. You never chi chun chin
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
[s]
4everGod:

Eeyah i can see that the thread is still giving you sleepless nights. You are so lucky that the mega thread i was creating that would bury islam here on Niairaland got moved to your section on nairaland and even though i followed it there which is why my moniker bears your lousy oath i decided against posting anything there as that section is DEAD and EMPTY unlike here.

So i will device another means to put it here. You never chi chun chin
[/s]

E PAIN AM. YOU NEVER WANT People VISIT AND SEE YOUR LIES. Hahaha grin grin hahaha.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

E PAIN AM. YOU NEVER WANT People VISIT AND SEE YOUR LIES. Hahaha grin grin hahaha.

Unlike you i do not hide the truth. Why did you blot out my words if you were open to the truth you wouldnt have. Thank God you posted the thread and not me so relax and let everyone view it.

Regarding the mega thread I will tag you when its done so you can come and curse and rage and threaten as usual. lmao

I go dey drop am as e dey hot.

Now you are shouting by using caps. You never chi chun chin
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Unlike you i do not hide the truth. Why did you blot out my words if you were open to the truth you wouldnt have. Thank God you posted the thread and not me so relax and let everyone view it.

Regarding the mega thread I will tag you when its done so you can come and curse and rage and threaten as usual. lmao

I go dey drop am as e dey hot.

Now you are shouting by using caps. You never chi chun chin

Hahahahaha let people visit and see the harsh truth. Let me just Ignore u. You want to spoil this thread, let me ignore. Creating new lies or thread. The one u create on Quran u still cannot say anything.
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hahahahaha let people visit and see the harsh truth. Let me just Ignore u. You want to spoil this thread, let me ignore. Creating new lies or thread. The one u create on Quran u still cannot say anything.

When the quran was in arabic only then you could hide the truth but now that it has interpretations your mask has been removed. You talk too much like someone afraid of something... What are you afraid of? The Harsh truth i declare? More harsh truth is coming.. Just relax and grab a bottle of cold Pepsi but try not to chew the pepsi bottle by the time you can no longer withstand my HARSH TRUTH.

I go dey drop am as e dey hot
Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

Re: Islam Influence by Sniper4real(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
So. with all these arguments, Christians did not copy one doctrine from Islam.
pls, it's an assignment to be submitted this tomorrow.
help me out o embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Rational Case For The Existence Of God. / ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE, why Is That So? / If you are ever depressed: Read this....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.