Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) (36769 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amelian:

Babe it's all about money and power.. That's the rule of the game in this scenario wink

Even your boo get boo, but he's doing it discreetly.. Lol..
Never say never.
how did you know her boo ( what ever that means) get boo? Unless you are the other boo tongue. Jeez! You must be so desparate if you are prepared to share your husband with other women just because of money and power, even if you might be unhappy in the marriage tongue, wait o! What happens if the money and power disappears?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Dabsey: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
All white everything. Beautiful!!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
gypsey:
how did you know her boo ( what ever that means) get boo? Unless you are the other boo tongue. Jeez! You must be so desparate if you are prepared to share your husband with other women just because of money and power, even if you might be unhappy in the marriage tongue, wait o! What happens if the money and power disappears?

Nairalanders no dey get chill.. U didn't even read what I said, u just glanced through with speed, then u started typing..
Now lemme break it down to u.. I never said in the past, or now, neither will I say in the future I wish to be in those women's shoes..thats one. I was merely explaining why some women would not mind to share their husband , as long as he's taking care of their needs perfectly well, especially financially.. So mind u, I didn't say.. I want to be like them.
Sighs, then secondly.. We all know most guys cheat.. And most women know, and very aware of it.. Either he's into another lady discreetly or openly.. We all know that fact.
It's sweet for a lady to say, my man can never cheat on me.. It's very sweet to say and to believe too.. And Even u sef as a guy reading my words upside down, get boos.. So why pretend . It's very easy to read and understand.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
orimsamsam:
Alaafin of oyo. Iku baba yeye alase ikeji orisha

there is no way a product of baby factory can hide himself. Omo ale olori pelebe

Ah cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wetin be this man work self..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by seguno2: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
orimsamsam:

Do you know what the man you described above is going to do in a mosque, worshipping God in the manner of the Middle East people?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
I can't imagine myself sharing my husband with another woman shocked
Chukwu aju!!!

This type of life belong to the medieval/stone age embarassed

Sign of greediness.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
AuroraB:
You dey mind them Swapping spit and what not, yuck embarassed angry
I tire for them jare!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
omooba969:

Sign of greediness.
Says who? I'm not greedy @ all. How can I be swapping my man any how shocked God forbid! Marriage is sacred; one man one wife! However, ojukokoro and longer throat no go let some men without self control. Let me tell you, the day you married a second wife is the day you've shorten your life embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amelian:

Nairalanders no dey get chill.. U didn't even read what I said, u just glanced through with speed, then u started typing..
Now lemme break it down to u.. I never said in the past, or now, neither will I say in the future I wish to be in those women's shoes..thats one. I was merely explaining why some women would not mind to share their husband , as long as he's taking care of their needs perfectly well, especially financially.. So mind u, I didn't say.. I want to be like them.
Sighs, then secondly.. We all know most guys cheat.. And most women know, and very aware of it.. Either he's into another lady discreetly or openly.. We all know that fact.
It's sweet for a lady to say, my man can never cheat on me.. It's very sweet to say and to believe too.. And Even u sef as a guy reading my words upside down, get boos.. So why pretend . It's very easy to read and understand.
okay o! Hear yourself Acussing me of the same thing you are guilty of, judgemental, and stereotyping by suggesting that most men are cheats. Have you met most men? Stop been paraniod most men are not cheats me included. tongue it's women like you who give men a bad name.

and oh! I read and understood every thing you wrote on your earlier comment hence my reply.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by juman(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
The bleaching family.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Says who? I'm not greedy @ all. How can I be swapping my man any how shocked God forbid! Marriage is sacred; one man one wife! However, ojukokoro and longer throat no go let some men without self control. Let me tell you, the day you married a second wife is the day you've shorten your life embarassed

@bolded,

Does Alaafin's life look shortened? grin

You are only arguing blindly. cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by dignity33: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
What bafle me since buhari became president is the rate by which many yoruba have proudly turn to moslim.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
I can't imagine myself sharing my husband with another woman shocked
Chukwu aju!!!

This type of life belong to the medieval/stone age embarassed
you go grow white hair na.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by franugo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op Why not picture them going to d toilet too n post it hereundecided

d mod dt pushed this to fp needs a slap to restore his factory settingsundecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

Does Alaafin's life look shortened? grin

You are only arguing blindly. cool
Forget jare! We have so many working corpses being covered up with a cloth. embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by smashad(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
so op, they step out in stile ryt? and we step into nairaland to see dem step out...clap for ya self...but wait u r stepper?? grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hw can dis daughter of Eve go out with Alaafin out of love? Attention by everywhere. vewy stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Maltaleeza(f): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
orimsamsam:

there is sadno way a product of baby factory can hide himself. Omo ale olori pelebe

can't stop laughing o. You made my day with this comment
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by juman(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Tytylion:
My favorite King of all time

I dont like him.

He became king before I was born, I can see his tenure as king is a failure.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by modupe1617: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2016
who cares :-)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by juman(m): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2016
jaywhoco:
What would Africa have become if those white guys never visited?

Hmmm.

You are right.
Coming to nigeria by those white guys made nigerians more organized.
But we cant rule ourselves. nigerians and africans are so dumb people.

Why cant we hire a white man to rule us for ten years?
That would put the country on better tract.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Okay dear. But is there any maximum limit to the traditional way?
I don't think so, but most of them don't do it to the extreme.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Owns The Child Born Out Of Wedlock (unmarried Relationship) / Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) / Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.