Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) (36745 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
I can't imagine myself sharing my husband with another woman shocked
Chukwu aju!!!

This type of life belong to the medieval age embarassed
Are you sure it's just medieval age? Una bf no get chic?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Wane19: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oloriStella:
The Agbbbbbbbbgbbbbbb dey follow am dey enjoy now o, no be say the time to kpeme join, he go dey run o, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fine man with pretty ladies kiss
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
this will surely help the recession.. #i can't find my shaving stick!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
mustymatic:

Are you sure it's just medieval age? Una bf no get chic?
Nah! Not to the extent on marching along with each other on the street embarassed
Mbanu!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by crisycent: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
The bleaching crew

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
Chukwu aju!!!

This type of life belong to the medieval/stone age embarassed
you mean you can't stand sharing your husband officially? Babe e nor dey ur hand
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
jaywhoco:
you mean you can't stand sharing your husband officially? Babe e nor dey ur hand
Bros, e dey my hand in a way cos he won't do what I will not do embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Baba nla iwo na. Yes, who im epp?
Aturu hausa
Ewu congo
Efulefu
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:

all the best...

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:

Nah! Not to the extent on marching along with each other on the street embarassed
Mbanu!!!
So the issue here is the publicity...i feel u embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I see Five Women instead of four?

I thought Muslims can't marry above your women cool
He is not using the Islamic way but the traditional way.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
you wont share me baby
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
Chukwu aju!!!

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
orimsamsam:
Alaafin of oyo. Iku baba yeye alase ikeji orisha

there is no way a product of baby factory can hide himself. Omo ale olori pelebe
bro u r vry wicked olori pelebe keh? U made me laugh so hard

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:

keep deceiving urself,maybe when he doing anoda lady he will call u. Gudluck on whatever u wish urself

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Alaafin of bleaching cream steps out with his young underage bleachers
Your username sef! SpitsOnYoruba, really? Don't let your life be defined by hatred at early age because, you still have a long way to go in life.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:

He won't do what I will not do, seriously?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by tiswell(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is that his abobaku in front...?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by don4real18(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa! I can't imagine myself sharing my husband with another woman shocked Chukwu aju!!!
Greedy woman.... grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
ajokebelle:
He is not using the Islamic way but the traditional way.

Okay dear. But is there any maximum limit to the traditional way?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by BIDOO(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
Chukwu aju!!!

You too like preak grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Weedcrusher: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Alaafin of bleaching cream steps out with his young underage bleachers

@mod, I don't think you need to be told before giving this dude an extensive ban for his ludicrous moniker

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
BIDOO:

You too like preak grin
Na you sabi embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
maasoap:

He won't do what I will not do, seriously?
Yeah!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
yinkslinks:
you wont share me baby
Who you be? shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by SpitsOnYoruba: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Weedcrusher:

@mod, I don't think you need to be told before giving this dude an extensive ban for his ludicrous moniker

Banning me because of my moniker ??

This is called freedom of right to expression
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
Chukwu aju!!!

You dey mind them Swapping spit and what not, yuck embarassed angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
08100392181 whatsapp me please and we share love grin grin grin
Lilimax:

Who you be? shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa!
Chukwu aju!!!

Babe it's all about money and power.. That's the rule of the game in this scenario wink

Even your boo get boo, but he's doing it discreetly.. Lol..
Never say never.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Weedcrusher: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Banning me because of my moniker ??

This is called freedom of right to expression

"Freedom of right to expression" really? Are you aware that the civil right act prohibits propagation of hate and prejudice?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Celebrating child abuse, the same nigerians who will complain and claim child abuse if the abuser was a poor truck pusher or an okada rider, nigerians are worst than hyporcrites.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
yinkslinks:
08100392181 whatsapp me please and we share love grin grin grin
Why not PM her instead, how you go just drop ur digits here like that?

Guy na wa for you ooooooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) / ... / Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.