Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

IF LIFE WERE LIKE NIGERIAN MOVIE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / IF LIFE WERE LIKE NIGERIAN MOVIE (748 Views)

If Nigerian Girls Of Today Were Like The Children Of Isreal Crossing The Red Sea / Hilarious Video!!behind The Scene Of A Nigerian Movie / If Life Was A Nigerian Movie...... (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IF LIFE WERE LIKE NIGERIAN MOVIE by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
If life were like Nigerian movie, one day
thunder will strike and C Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "i will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied Kaka and made him lose form
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyy!!!! !!! Ronaldo
continues; I also used d charm I got from agwo turu mbẹ in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better.
Ronaldo coughs and continues : I cursed the jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay.
Plz don't give that Jersey to Rushford unless...... Spectators: heyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!! !!
Ronaldo continues:when I heard we were
about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not
come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black
man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club
Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach: come and be going Man utd president:what did we do to deserve this?
Ronaldo continues: I made Real Madrid
sack Mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret "I tried to kill Messi with
frustration in copa America and also taking
him to jail but it was the gods backfired
now. My body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i
have confessed I have confessed
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Messi who just came in with bible and chaplet in his hands hears the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start playing
"Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam
Gini kam mere yah.. As Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez will start consoling him.
Coach: oya come and be going
Ed Woodward: what did we do to deserve
this?...

Have a wonderful weekend....
Re: IF LIFE WERE LIKE NIGERIAN MOVIE by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Will Run For 2019 Election Click Here To View Details. / Emmanuella Vs Falz / If you were ask to collect 1,000 from all your EX, how much will you get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.