Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

If Nigerian Girls Of Today Were Like The Children Of Isreal Crossing The Red Sea - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Nigerian Girls Of Today Were Like The Children Of Isreal Crossing The Red Sea (914 Views)

Checkout These Photos!!! If Nigerian Artistes Were Secondary School Students / If Nigerian Cities Are Human / IF LIFE WERE LIKE NIGERIAN MOVIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerian Girls Of Today Were Like The Children Of Isreal Crossing The Red Sea by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2017
f the children of Israel were like Girls of today while
crossing the red sea, they would hv spent the whole day in d middle of the sea, taking pictures and uploading it on Facebook, whatsapp,bbm, Twitter
even on instagram with comments like:
(1). Chilling with bro Moses.
(2). Miracle things on point.
(3). Cruising on the red sea.
(4). Omo see fish flexing.
(5). Pharaoh no fit catch us.
(6). Fish for sale, ping for delivery.
(7). Flexing with uncle Aaron
(cool. Swimming mood activated.
(9). Me and my boo on fish hunting
(10). We don cross the red sea na God win.
Re: If Nigerian Girls Of Today Were Like The Children Of Isreal Crossing The Red Sea by SFSNIPER(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2017
Very true. Especially my friend Becky.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! ‘jesus’ Walks The Streets Of Chipata, Zambia ( Photo ) / Finally Our President Is Back!!! / If She Was A Movie, What Title Will You Give Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.