Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments (1532 Views)

Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ / 2016 Viral Plus Size Bride Shares Transformation Picture After 3 Years / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments by pinkynatasha(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
A woman who is set to marry a man she is yet to be s*xually engaged with is currently concerned about the size of his manhood.
S*x is one of the major areas ladies pay attention to especially when marriage is close but they hardly bare their minds to avoid the stigma of being promiscuous as it appears in the African setting.
This lady who has agreed to avoid s*x with her husband-to-be till marriage has expressed worries about his size of his p*nis due to reasons related to s*xual satisfaction.

Read her publicised story via http://sley24..co.ke/2016/10/i-love-him-but-i-am-scared-of-his-pen.html?m=1

Re: I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments by Came: 5:57am On Oct 15, 2016
You dey on your own. Me, I must test my goods before i buy am.
Re: I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments by VictorRomanov: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2016
after women go say na men value sex pass them. We all know it is a lie.
Re: I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments by oluwamile(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2016
stories dat touch

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion's Funny Reaction When She Photobombed A Fan's Wedding Proposal / Wizkid Looking Old / See The Passionate Way Kokozaria Kissed First Wife In Her Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.