Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How To Delete Your Instagram Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Your Instagram Account (559 Views)

Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / Don't Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try This.. / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Your Instagram Account by ArewaTech1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
[b]In a time when you decide to jump out of social media and various apps. You may need to delete/deactivate your account. Instagram is a big player in the social media team. Thankfully, you can now delete your Instagram account, if you want. I’ll explain below how to do this.

No matter what your reasons are for leaving Instagram, you can deactivate your account and leave it all behind you. I will show you two methods to do this: temporary deactivation and permanent deactivation.
As the names might suggest, the first method allows you to deactivate your account temporarily: none of your data will be deleted, information (photos, for example) will be hidden from other users until you reactivate your account. The second one, more of an extreme solution, allows you to delete your account for good: everything that you have shared on your account will be deleted as well as your account/profile.

Note: These methods can not be carried out directly from the app, you have to do it through an internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, UCBrowser Opera etc) either on your smartphone, tablet or PC.

Download what is important to you and forget the rest.

If you are an active Instagram user, there are probably stuffs of sentimental value on your account (photos, videos, comments…) Before uninstalling the app, think about what you could lose and save any photos that you want to keep.

If, for any reason, you have deleted the application and want to reinstall it, Download it below

continue reading
http://arewatech.ml/delete-instagram-account/
[/b]
Re: How To Delete Your Instagram Account by Pamelayoung: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please how do I delete my Facebook account
Re: How To Delete Your Instagram Account by ArewaTech1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you think Facebook has Ruin your Work and Social Life. and you want to delete your account Permanently. This step-by-step guide Will Definitely Help you to get Rid of your Facebook Account.

http://arewatech.ml/delete-facebook-account/

Pamelayoung:
Please how do I delete my Facebook account

(1) (Reply)

Getting A New Phone / Q10 / Infinix Hot 4 Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.