Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Where Does She Belong? (I Heard Wives Are Now Bein Given The Quater) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Does She Belong? (I Heard Wives Are Now Bein Given The Quater) (417 Views)

My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Does She Belong? (I Heard Wives Are Now Bein Given The Quater) by Legend87(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello, peeps. I just came back and i heard that an order has been given for us to declare where our wives belongs... cheesycheesycheesy
Mr.P. said his wife belongs to his kitchen, living room and the other room..

Me, my wife to be, surely belongs to me, my kids and she'll be the source of my strenght, joy and courage.. She probably can't just belong to my kitchen and ''the other room'' alone. In one word; we belong to each other.

So, Nairalanders, where does your wives belongs?tonguetonguetongue

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of A Father / 6 Ways To Spruce Up Your Home / Famous,,individuals,,in,,the,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.