Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today (1693 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message / Photos From Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri’s 40th Birthday Party / Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by topeorekoy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wife of Yoruba comic Actor, Olaniyi Sanyeri Afonja writes to her husband today, October 14th which happens to be his birthday.

The photo-shopped inscription was shared by the popular Actor via Instagram. It reads; Wishing my hero, my bestie my honey, my husband happy birthday. You’ve been a pillar and strength and encouragement to me. May Almighty Allah grant you grace to continually be source of joy to me, your entire family and all your fans.

http://www.topeorekoyaofficial.com/2016/10/sanyeri-afonjas-wife-pens-wonder.html

Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by emdeey(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
In casr
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by Firstboi01(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok... Then what happened next?
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by dikeigbo2(m): 12:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Afonja's Wife
Afonja's Wife
Afonja's wfie
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by ever811(m): 1:48am On Oct 15, 2016
I never knew that afonja is a person,s name,I thought its a name of a tribe with tiger mark on there face..sorry I no mention any tribe ooo
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2016
As a man, you don't need to have a handsome face but a handsome and deep pocket.

Just look at his beautiful wife.

Anyways, congratulations ọ̀pá, my one and only ọ̀walà
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Afonja's Wife
Afonja's Wife
Afonja's wfie
wetin dey make you scream.....you never hear am before undecided
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Bloggers sha
Where's the wonder in this message?
Re: Sanyeri Afonja’s Wife Pens Wonder Message To Him On His Birthday Today by topeorekoy(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2016
KissChris:
Bloggers sha
Where's the wonder in this message?

Some people can be so .........

Is the below not a wonderful message from a wife to her husband?

Wishing my hero, my bestie my honey, my husband happy birthday. You’ve been a pillar and strength and encouragement to me. May Almighty Allah grant you grace to continually be source of joy to me, your entire family and all your fans.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Girlfriend Expecting Their First Baby / Actress Enemchukwu Chinelo Rosemary, Weighs In On Domestic Violence Issue / Surprising Photo Of A Lion Kissing A Woman (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.