Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness (1031 Views)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / A Heart-rending Narrative On How Religion Destroyed 'an Ideal Family' / How Religion Works; The Psychology Behind It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by otemanuduno: 4:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Obscurum 2: 1-13
Here is Wisdom In Display
CHAPTER TWO
1. In those days did Latum and Grecon become great in might. And Troi also was great upon the lands of the world.
2. And the books of histories shaped the lives of those who lived in those lands and kingdoms.
3. And the gods in their lands were many.
4. And many did as they liked in many places. And they did much sport in Grecon; in Atenes and in other places in it.
5. And they fought with bulls and with rams. And the homos of Grecon loved pleasure even more. So also were the homos of Roma.
6. And they left the worship of their gods to think with their own heads and do things for themselves.
7. And their knowledge became greater than the knowledge of surrounding lands, because they did not think within the confinements of the books.
8. And they took record of all things daily in Grecon. And they took record of all the earthquakes which had happened in their lands and in other lands also.
9. And they took record of all the epidemic diseases which had arisen among them.
10. And they found cures for diseases after they had meditated greatly. And in Grecon and Roma did they record the greatest homos with sound minds.
11. And Sokrit and Plaeton and Pesefon and Atumis were all great in Grecon in those days.
12. And the homos of Grecon began to spread into other lands to possess them, because they were wiser than many other lands in those days.
13. And many scribes arose in Grecon and in Latum in those days.
14. And the wisdom of Latum and of Grecon was greater than that of any other lands in Philargas.

Obscurum 6:21-22
Here Is Religion In Display

21. Now the soldiers did not listen to him. But they kept the fear upon their hearts, saying, surely the king of Roma is the Eliash who shall return.
22. And the king of Grecon is the return of Moussa to judge us, even as Malaki said in his scrolls.

The Stories tell of how the people in the land where brain is used were able to colonize the people in the land where the books(scrolls and religious materials) are used. The homos of Israel are those blinded with religion. And they would rather prefer disaster and destruction coming to their land, just to see that a prophecy was fulfilled(since any prophet of urim have written it in the scroll, then it should happen). See the story in green ink, where the soldiers of Israel, instead of fighting back their colonisers, resorted into saying that the king of the coloniser is the Elijah that would return.

Same way today, people will be awaiting the evil predictions of TB JOSHUA to be fulfilled rather than doing every possible thing to see that they are not fulfilled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by ScienceWatch: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.
Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless, always giving because Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.
Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes. Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
otemanuduno:
Obscurum 2: 1-13
Here is Wisdom In Display
CHAPTER TWO
1. In those days did Latum and Grecon become great in might. And Troi also was great upon the lands of the world.
2. And the books of histories shaped the lives of those who lived in those lands and kingdoms.
3. And the gods in their lands were many.
4. And many did as they liked in many places. And they did much sport in Grecon; in Atenes and in other places in it.
5. And they fought with bulls and with rams. And the homos of Grecon loved pleasure even more. So also were the homos of Roma.
6. And they left the worship of their gods to think with their own heads and do things for themselves.
7. And their knowledge became greater than the knowledge of surrounding lands, because they did not think within the confinements of the books.
8. And they took record of all things daily in Grecon. And they took record of all the earthquakes which had happened in their lands and in other lands also.
9. And they took record of all the epidemic diseases which had arisen among them.
10. And they found cures for diseases after they had meditated greatly. And in Grecon and Roma did they record the greatest homos with sound minds.
11. And Sokrit and Plaeton and Pesefon and Atumis were all great in Grecon in those days.
12. And the homos of Grecon began to spread into other lands to possess them, because they were wiser than many other lands in those days.
13. And many scribes arose in Grecon and in Latum in those days.
14. And the wisdom of Latum and of Grecon was greater than that of any other lands in Philargas.

Obscurum 6:21-22
Here Is Religion In Display

21. Now the soldiers did not listen to him. But they kept the fear upon their hearts, saying, surely the king of Roma is the Eliash who shall return.
22. And the king of Grecon is the return of Moussa to judge us, even as Malaki said in his scrolls.

The Stories tell of how the people in the land where brain is used were able to colonize the people in the land where the books(scrolls and religious materials) are used. The homos of Israel are those blinded with religion. And they would rather prefer disaster and destruction coming to their land, just to see that a prophecy was fulfilled(since any prophet of urim have written it in the scroll, then it should happen). See the story in green ink, where the soldiers of Israel, instead of fighting back their colonisers, resorted into saying that the king of the coloniser is the Elijah that would return.

Same way today, people will be awaiting the evil predictions of TB JOSHUA to be fulfilled rather than doing every possible thing to see that they are not fulfilled.

Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by otemanuduno: 4:36am On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.
Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless, always giving because Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.
Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes. Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
What's this one saying
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by KingJahzmineKing(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
OTEMANUDUNO
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by ScienceWatch: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Here we see Jesus give to the Jews the reason why they can’t believe the evidence of the WORKS and love Him.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by otemanuduno: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Here we see Jesus give to the Jews the reason why they can’t believe the evidence of the WORKS and love Him.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
HOW FAR? WILL HILLARY CLINTON STILL CARRY THE DAY IN THE US ELECTION WHAT'S THE LATEST?
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by orisa37: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Religion is History related to Spirits. So all the facts of History you have narrated is Religion. Wisdom in Christianity is one of the names of God that cannot be taken in vain. It's a Spirit synonymous with Knowledge and Understanding. Greatness is also synonymous with the Goodness Spirit Name of God. I've already explained Religion above, but Foolishness is also a Spirit Name of God attributed to Satan, darkness, silliness, ignorance, poverty, failure etcetera. Good night.
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by ScienceWatch: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
HOW FAR? WILL HILLARY CLINTON STILL CARRY THE DAY IN THE US ELECTION WHAT'S THE LATEST?
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by otemanuduno: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.
kikikikikikikikikikikikik cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
LWTMB O cheesy
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by ScienceWatch: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is the Latest !

Many false Pastors/[/b]spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically proven.

[b]Today thousands of churches
/ Synagogues/ Mosques are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power of God such as is daily demonstrated in the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Scoan). The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria

Today, the sincere suffering masses [/b]never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

[b]Jesus did not come to close down other world religions.
But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Muslims, Sangomas, Jews, Buddists, Hindus and Christians alike all receive healing because is written for ‘God so loved the world, that he sent Jesus the Messiah.” The Jews are jealous of what they see happening at Scoan. This power was meant first for the Jews, but they rejected Gods gift.

There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by Niflheim(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
@High Priest Otem,

There was even a time when a Secretary for the Environment in the US, said that we should do nothing about cleaning and repairing the Environment, because a degraded Environment is a sign of his "so-called" messiah's return!!! Such stupidity and senselessness from a religiously brainwashed nincompoop!!!
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by 0temSapien: 1:38pm On May 13, 2018
Niflheim:
@High Priest Otem,

There was even a time when a Secretary for the Environment in the US, said that we should do nothing about cleaning and repairing the Environment, because a degraded Environment is a sign of his "so-called" messiah's return!!! Such stupidity and senselessness from a religiously brainwashed nincompoop!!!
That's so serious!
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by 0temSapien: 2:03am On May 20, 2018
Re: How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness by OtemAtum: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Learn the truth

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo On Retirement / Liberation City By Dr. Chris Okafor Celebrates 14th Anniversary / Tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment - Mathew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.