Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Olu Orun....god Of Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olu Orun....god Of Heaven (1807 Views)

Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

best of luck bro, you will feel the hell at its appropriate time ....I don't give kids my attention
AMEN!!!! This little boy has really gotten a lot of my attention. Lemme leave him to concentrate in school. School tinz.. how much is Mancot now? Is it still #10 like it used to be those days?
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
AMEN!!!! This little boy has really gotten a lot of my attention. Lemme leave him to concentrate in school. School tinz.. how much is Mancot now? Is it still #10 like it used to be those days?

you can only be young once but be immature forever
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Judas2013: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
KabiOosi Fun OLUORUN...MAJESTY TO THE KING OF HEAVEN

I see the need for human being to really know the God of creations, that He is self existing God that created all things for His pleasure...Isaiah know this... Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish....

No matter any body's view about God, God remains the same, He never Change....He stretched forth the earth for his pleasure not for religion. He never create human being as a dead being but of a living being.....who is satan? A created being, who is angel of death? A created being, who are the fallen angels/small gods/fake gods? We called them demons because they fall but believe it you can not differentiate demons from angels if you really don't have "spirit of discernment" because they both put on white clothes... Lol.... everything about this life is really in the BIBLE, just that people have been lost in religion(the hand work of satan).... The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.
...A generation is rising that will really do the pleasure of God upon this earth, A generation that will worship the OLUORUN in spirit and in truth....Iba fun OBA OGO.....
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Glorious weekend!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles, Says They Have Misled His Congregations / What Of We Are All In A Dream / Should Masturbation Be Made Illegal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.