Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? (1449 Views)

Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Mumben(f): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Tastemoney(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Being married is not an excuse for abortion..
Not only because it's unethical it could also place the health of the subject in jeopardy.

Those of us in medical Professions (nurses, Doctors and Pharmacists) should do well to discourage this act from our patients.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by byvan03: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Justifiable or not, she did what has to be done. Trying to birth that child could cost her life as her body is yet to recover from the trauma of carrying multiple. The husband should go ahead and do what he likes, the earth will continue to rotate around it's orbits undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Rehil(f): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Pls eight month after delivery her body has fully recovered, she can bear the child.I have seen a number of women who take in 6 months after delivery n they deliver successfully as long as she attends her antenatal for proper monitoring. I took in coincidentally about 8months after delivery of my first child,I went against negative comments n advices n kept my pregnancy.I was OK,no complication delivery was easier than the previous one n my kids r OK inspite of the age difference. imagine the handsome boy I would have removed. Not justifiable without d husband's consent. Something would have happened to her n her husband would have been accused of another thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Dyt(f): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2016
Very justifiable
Very justificable
Very justified
Verily
Verily

undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2016
It's very justifiable smiley....after all it's her stomach and her body undecided
Mumben:
Gdmorning good pple of nairaland. I'l go straight 2 d point. A married woman discovered she was preggy eight months after delievering a set of twins and opts for an abortion eventhough d husband kicked against it..Now if u re d husband; what will u do? and secondly is it justifiable for the woman to have gone ahead with d abortion without d husbands approval?

2 Likes

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Pidggin(f): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Mumben:
Gdmorning good pple of nairaland. I'l go straight 2 d point. A married woman discovered she was preggy eight months after delievering a set of twins and opts for an abortion eventhough d husband kicked against it..Now if u re d husband; what will u do? and secondly is it justifiable for the woman to have gone ahead with d abortion without d husbands approval?

Ask God.

1 Like

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by sisisioge: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Haba! Is there a health risk involved? Eight months after birthing twins, which means baby will be in there until the twins are about 1yr, 5months old. She should have given this baby a chance too. I think she should have with close monitoring if there's an health concern. Eyaaaa...too bad.

Not justifiable babes, the baby is not yours alone. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Mumben(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2016
sisisioge:
Haba! Is there a health risk involved? Eight months after birthing twins, which means baby will be in there until the twins are about 1yr, 5months old. She should have given this baby a chance too. I think she should have with close monitoring if there's an health concern. Eyaaaa...too bad.

Not justifiable babes, the baby is not yours alone. It is well.
@sisisioge, no health concern, just d stress of taking care of twins and working at d same time with no househelp.
Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by sisisioge: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Mumben:
@sisioge, no health concern, just d stress of taking care of twins and working at d same time with no househelp.
[quote][/quote]

Wow! The abortion was because of this trivial reason! Chai! Did she discuss this concern with the husband? He would definitely know she ain't a superwoman and work with her to reach a practical end. People with a single baby often seek help late alone those with multiples. Yeah, taking care of three babies ain't easy but getting help is one of several practical solutions. Too bad, baby wasn't given a chance. It is well sis...it is very well.
Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by thorpido(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Only thing I'll say is why do people not go on contraceptives when they have had a baby?
It's always a hard decision to keep the baby though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
thorpido:
Only thing I'll say is why do people not go on contraceptives when they have had a baby?
It's always a hard decision to keep the baby though.

1 Like

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by carammel(f): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
She should have kept the pregnancy,eight month is enough for her body to heal completely,she can even have her next baby through normal delivery even if the twins were delivered through CS. As for taking care of the kids,She would surely pull through.
Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by dfrost: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Not justifiable. Abortion is on the same pedestal as murder. Not to talk of 8 month-old baby. Haba! Make we fear God nah.

1 Like

Re: Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? by dfrost: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Sis ki ló de gaán? Hope no ish sha? You've been crying help, help since. Seems nobody is taking you serious because of your antecedents. Pelè o.

(1) (Reply)

Maternal Family Putting Pressure On My Nuclear Family Finicially / New Clearance Sales For Men’s Wears! 50% Discount Off! Nice Quality / What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.