Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone (70551 Views)

Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) / Sloth Caught In My School Today / Big Fish Caught In Warri Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Dantee005(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmm...can it feed five thousand pple....? undecided
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by shumuel(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
There is an ongoing heated debate online concerning the "outrageous" price of a massive fish was which was caught by fishermen recently at Ggaba Landing site in Uganda. According to a report, the fish which weighed 205Kgs was sold at Shs4.2 million (over $1200 i.e nearly N500,000).

But the price tag did not go down well with online users who are currently debating on the trending photos -with most saying the price should be Shs2.4 million (which is nearly $700 i.e N300,000). Whatever the actual price is, it still costs more than the new iPhone 7 which costs nearly $700.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-massive-fish-caught-that-is-more.html
grin counrties giving Nigeria hope, so our naira is 8times better
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Genetically modified fish have been escaping into the oceans. Must be one

Looks like a giant Tilapia
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by dacovajnr: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
If you call this one big fish wetin u go call the ones wey dem dey catch during argungu fishing festivals? undecided undecided
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by teebaxy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rubbish, 500k for a perishable good, after 2 days the price go fall like kilode, except they see person that need it for rituals
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Freelancer2015(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thieves caught a big fish.
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Pamelayoung: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
500k 4 dat small fish, I can't but it 4 more than 7k mtcheeeeew
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Martinola(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
susiivy:
mtcheew i was expectn a whale.my dad buy that fish 5k.is not big abeg
Your dad bought dis kind of fish 4 5k? i'm curious
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by bakila: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This fish is not so big jare... Can't forget the bigger ones we caught regularly at Agwan Jukun in mkd back in those days grin
River Benue things. I agree with you,
River Benue from Lokoja to Yola has far more larger fish.
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by mengho(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
well, it will still turn to Sh*t after consumption & not only dat, it's fish, so it tastes like fish no matter how big or small
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by iamrex(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tsk! Bring am come 9ja if dem no go price am reach 11.5k awon werey
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by wiloy2k8(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
There is an ongoing heated debate online concerning the "outrageous" price of a massive fish was which was caught by fishermen recently at Ggaba Landing site in Uganda. According to a report, the fish which weighed 205Kgs was sold at Shs4.2 million (over $1200 i.e nearly N500,000).

But the price tag did not go down well with online users who are currently debating on the trending photos -with most saying the price should be Shs2.4 million (which is nearly $700 i.e N300,000). Whatever the actual price is, it still costs more than the new iPhone 7 which costs nearly $700.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-massive-fish-caught-that-is-more.html

where you thief iphone 7 wey be that price
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Sparkle777(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
helpinghands:
This fish nor too big na...

In other news...
Buhari crashed our economy in 1984.
Crashed his first marriage.
He's crashing our economy again.
Now his second marriage is in #TheOtherRoom
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Funny but true. So do we expect same ending?
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by omonnakoda: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fishes this big potentially could be toxic especially if caught close to urban areas because of high content of heavy metals like lead and mercury especially in some organs. This is especially important for pregnant women

The OLDER the fish the higher the risk. knowledge is power
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by goldedprince: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
There are wrong . I know that fish very well. If your roast it properly, the scales change into real diamonds. That fish is more expensive than the price of a bugatti
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
the mouth of that fish tho, naso some girl punny be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by thoosing(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
End time fish

what about this

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by thoosing(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
End time fish

what about this

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Charly68: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
This fish can not sell for 200k in a pepper soup joint. The price is very very outrageous
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by ArabMopol(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kenyans and lies are like

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by udo001(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
obioy see fish
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by obinna58(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
The fish belongs to kitchen(for preparation) and the living room(stomach) and other room(toilet) shekina grin
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by obinna58(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
The fish belongs to kitchen(for preparation) and the living room(stomach) and other room(toilet) shekina grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by ceejay4real(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Is the fish tasty? That's the most important thing. And how feasible is it for us to farm it in our lakes here like the Kainji and Oguta lakes for instance. I'm just curious and also anxious to improve the diet of millions of Nigerians! Pls the fish farming experts in the house, provide us with answers.

Thank you!
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
How is this worth N500,000?
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
When fish don too Tey for water na juju dem de call am
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by scolex1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
use de money chata stockfish de chop
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by muller101(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Eja nla.
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by tsmat(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
susiivy:
mtcheew i was expectn a whale.my dad buy that fish 5k.is not big abeg

your dad buy kind tin for 5k
adonbilifit
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by helpinghands(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sparkle777:

Funny but true. So do we expect same ending?

Nobody knows... Let's watch as it unfolds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.