Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. (686 Views)

NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / Lost And Found NYSC Certificate / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Miztadynamix(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
*ATTENTION!!!* Pls whoever knows *OKEZIE DEBORAH* who served in *Ogbomosho, Oyo State* should pls inform her that her *Discharge Certificate* has been picked up somewhere. She should contact this number *08064775135* to get it. Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her.....Help a friend!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala and all moderators should please help share this message so that it gets to this young lady who may have been so worried.
Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Okosta(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
the certificate dont have address? or the school he or she served? is here the best place to search the person?
Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Miztadynamix(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Okosta:
the certificate dont have address? or the school he or she served? is here the best place to search the person?

I didn't know they put your address in your certificate oooo. No vex because her own does not have if not it would have been sent to her ok

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Okosta:
Why the attack naaa. NYSC cert no dey carry address bro. The person you're attacking did well.
Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Miztadynamix:

I didn't know they put your address in your certificate oooo. No vex because her own goes not have if not it would have been sent to her ok
Lol
Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Miztadynamix:
*ATTENTION!!!* Pls whoever knows *OKEZIE DEBORAH* who served in *Ogbomosho, Oyo State* should pls inform her that her *Discharge Certificate* has been picked up somewhere. She should contact this number *08064775135* to get it. Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her.....Help a friend!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala and all moderators should please help share this message so that it gets to this young lady who may have been so worried.
Bro I suggest you help by searching on Facebook, I don't have the victim pics to ascertain, that why I can't Facebook search.
Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Miztadynamix(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Layshooo:

Bro I suggest you help by searching on Facebook, I don't have the victim pics to ascertain, that why I can't Facebook search.

The person that found it doesn't have any idea or know what this lady looks like. The reason for sharing and putting a number there is so that when anyone calls, there would be certain questions that will be asked to ascertain the genuity of the claimant. I am just sharing to assist as well.
Re: Please Help: Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Miztadynamix:

The person that found it doesn't have any idea or know what this lady looks like. The reason for sharing and putting a number there is so that when anyone calls, there would be certain questions that will be asked to ascertain the genuity of the claimant. I am just sharing to assist as well.
Okay, I thought it's the new cert that now has passport pics. Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch ‘B’ Corps Online Registration – 2016 [how-to-apply] / Ibadan Corpers, Can You Teach Evening Classes? / Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.