Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest (706 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / What Do You Think This Corps Member Is Telling Her Colleague? / Tears As Female Corper Killed By Train In Lagos Is Laid To Rest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by Frankdotcom: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2017
The deceased remains of female Corps member Vivian Wobu has been committed to mother earth amidst tears.

The Rivers State-born NYSC member serving in Kaduna State, reportedly passed on just 3 days after complaining about being seriously sick.

A friend to the deceased, Zinny Blue Stamford, who broke the news of her death on Facebook and shared the photos, wrote;

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go some people stay for a while and leave footprints in our heart. The good die young because God needs them.if you love someone better tell them while they are here the life of the dead is placed in the heart of the living. She was one of the rare ones.she was one of my MWC i never get to tell her b4 she left i remember she told me i can’t believe that the first day we chat was d last day.OMG this life is unbelievable and shocked at this news. What a sad day for me today…. i hate this..BLACKFRIDAY

“Am saying this from the buttom of my heart. Anyone i have ever offended directly or indirectly please find a place in your heart to forgive me.am human i make mistakes i sincerely plead for your forgiveness and today i forgive anyone whohave offended me also. I mean this. Cos no one knows NEXT tomorrow is far. If death can’t spare this young beautiful girl who am i? I wish RIP is RETURN IF POSSIBLE Wobo Vivian.”

http://www.franklinonwubiko.com/2017/02/tears-as-deceased-female-corps-member_8.html?m=1

Cc: yokiti, Ogbeche77, CrazyMan

Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by Iaia: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2017
So sad
Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2017
she's beautiful shocked but RIP embarassed

Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by marshalcarter: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Death...a respecter of nobody....rip angel...cry
Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by VickyRotex(f): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2017
May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by ybalogs(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2017
There goes another pretty prospect. God always has his plans but how do we explain this. As they say we love you but God loves you more but how do we explain this to the loved ones? Death is inevitable and knows nobody . RIP .
Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by ybalogs(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2017
May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2017
embarassed God no pls!!!
tell me I'm dreaming
Re: Tears As Deceased Female Corps Member Is Laid To Rest by femolacqua(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 And 2 redeployment / Nysc Posting / NSYC 2018 Batch A Online Registration Begins On 26th March, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.