Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Kim Little Sister Kylie Jenner Denies Having An Implant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Little Sister Kylie Jenner Denies Having An Implant (738 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Gifty Denies Having A Sextape, Being Married And Having A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Little Sister Kylie Jenner Denies Having An Implant by 9jalatestnews(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tyga girlfriend Kylie Jenner denies having an implant, the star who have been rumored to have had a plastic surgery done, reveals on her blog that she'd not had any cosmetic work done on any part of her body - except for her lips according ok.co.uk, with her appearance now she could pass for her sister Kim Kardashian

during a question and answer session on her site, she told her fans "[I haven’t had] a** implants,"
"You know, I used to be 120 lbs. I was really skinny. Now I’m pushing like 136. But it’s alright, I like the chunkiness," she said.

"Plus it's good to know your angles," Kylie admitted. "I don't really think I have the fattest a** but I know my angles."

when asked if she would like to have a breast implant, she replied
"I’ve thought about [getting breast implants], but I’m like, why ruin it?"
"I have really good boobs naturally and they’re a cute little size.
"I’m not against it, but right now, it’s a no from me."

More at: https://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/10/kylie-jenner-denies-having-implant.html

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha- Is He Truly “shining” Or Merely “clowning” / Photo Of The Day! Ponder On This... / VIDEO: Which State Or Tribe Is The Best In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.