Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

UNN Student Goes Missing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Student Goes Missing (1057 Views)

UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) / UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Student Goes Missing by nghubs1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
A 300 level student of University of Nigeria Nsukka have been declared missing.

Kessy Nwankwo, who is a 300 level student of dentistry department in UNN was last seen last week thursday when he left UNN for Enugu.

According to a post by Prince Justice, a friend of Kessy he said

“Hmmmm… This good friend of mine and lodge mate by name, Kessy Nwankwo has been missing for eight days now. He was last seen on the 6th of October, 2016 (last week Thursday). He’s a 200L Dentistry Student of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. The case has already been reported to the Police but please and Biko nu, if you have any reasonable information concerning his whereabouts, please inbox me… Thanks and God bless…”

Bobby El Nino Stanley who contacted the father of Kessy said the father have not heard from him since then. He said

“Still on Kessy Nwankwo ‘s dissapearance, I got in contact with his Dad and he told me a different story of how he went to stay with a friend that has gotten accomodation for the new session in school so he could as well secure his Own apartment.

He went outside the compound on that fateful Thursday evening(October 6th). Ever since then, his phones has been switched off, Nobody have seen or heard from him.

#Pray4Kessy”

http://nghubs.com/unn-student-goes-missing/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
cc: domnique

2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Goes Missing by Chibuhealth(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chai! May he be found in Jesus name
Re: UNN Student Goes Missing by Chelsea350(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
moderators please move this to the front page...no dulling abeg!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Lucrative Jobs You Can Engage In As An Undergraduate / Anchor University Lagos 2017 / 2018 Admission Processing Ongoing. Admission Fo / The Cut Off Marks For The Unity Schools 2017 Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.