Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Get More Readers On Your Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get More Readers On Your Blog (6792 Views)

How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? / Blogging: How To Write A Compelling Article That Your Readers Will Love / 5 Ways To Keep Readers On Your Blog Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Not giving up is very important. At times you may get discouraged with poor traffic. If you give up then, that's the end of the game. If you don't, you are still in, and any thing can happen to lift you.
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by Yitzchaq(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adehizick..com
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by yungcris: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls check my blog and tell me what is wrong with it, i just opened it.pls. Gistlordblog..com thanks
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by ookay(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
To attract more readers to your blog, you should promote it to a well defined target audience.

* Find out where your readers go to regularly.
* Participate actively in discussions, and find out what their problems are.
* Do some research online to find solutions to their problems.
* Write blog posts that will help them solve them.
* Offer your readers a reward for coming to your site like a free e-book, special report or free software.
* Encourage your readers to leave comments and provide prompt responses to their comments.

This should help you to attract more readers to your blog.
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by yungcris: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
pls just got a new blog on blogger platform,pls check it out, pls rate so dat i can put more effort on the blog. Gistlordblog..com
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by yungcris: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
[center][/center]pls just got a new blog on blogger platform,pls check it out, pls rate so dat i can put more effort on the blog. Gistlordblog..com
pls just got a new blog on blogger platform,pls check it out, pls rate so dat i can put more effort on the blog. Gistlordblog..com
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

But, why saying so?

No doubts your points are great...but I think, the title isnt quite perfect. Someone searching for more traffic must have at least scaled through the part of learning how to write great content. Another is, I've seen less attractive blog with massive traffic and so do blogs littered with ads. Am not saying your points ain't great but what am insinuating is they are fundamental blogging traits.

If am to rewrite that in summary...it will be..

1. Organic (Search engine)
2. Digital marketing

Those two points can be expanded and explained. You can rewrite them in bits... I believe you know what I meant...Thanks

Commenting from [url=naijaknowhow.com.ng]NKH.COM.NG[/url]
Re: How To Get More Readers On Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chillinmasoul:

No doubts your points are great...but I think, the title isnt quite perfect. Someone searching for more traffic must have at least scaled through the part of learning how to write great content. Another is, I've seen less attractive blog with massive traffic and so do blogs littered with ads. Am not saying your points ain't great but what am insinuating is they are fundamental blogging traits.

If am to rewrite that in summary...it will be..

1. Organic (Search engine)
2. Digital marketing

Those two points can be expanded and explained. You can rewrite them in bits... I believe you know what I meant...Thanks

Commenting from [url=naijaknowhow.com.ng]NKH.COM.NG[/url]

I understand you. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News / 100 Euro Itunes Gift Card For Sale / Things Web Developers Must Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.