Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News (6752 Views)

Bbnaija Bloggers, How Much Will You Pay For A Bbnaija Fb Group With Over 457k / Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by danwilliams4u(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,

How does blogger monitor the web for breaking/latest news regarding the Niche he/she is blogging about

I will be waiting for your replies,

THANKS
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by tstx(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
All naija ent bloggers copy from Lindaikeji

4 Likes

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Realphilo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
You can always use Google Alerts, RSS feeds from sources. Or better still contact me to create a script for instant notifications of a latest news.

PS : if you'll be contacting me it's not free.

Regards.

danwilliams4u:

How does blogger monitor the web for breaking/latest news regarding the Niche he/she is blogging about

THANKS

6 Likes

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by NWFX(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
tstx:
All naija ent bloggers copy from Lindaikeji

Linda sef dey copy from other sites. There's no unique material on her blog. You hardly find unique stuff in most these news blog sites.

10 Likes

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by NWFX(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
danwilliams4u:

THANKS

You just have to bookmark major news & entertainment sites or your niche related sites. sit back, relax, wait for their field journalists & editors to break the news. ����

3 Likes

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by ITbomb(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by qanda: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
I use Google Alerts for topics and information categories I am interested in, just create a Gmail account specifically for that purpose. There may be other tools online, use Google search to find out.

I advise you to checkout the free blogging materials available for Free on business section of Q and A App, you'd become a professional blogger in know time.

Download Q and A App on Google Playstore

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Demogorgon(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Twitter. That platform is something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by ramond007(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Realphilo:
You can always use Google Alerts, RSS feeds from sources. Or better still contact me to create a script for instant notifications of a latest news.

PS : if you'll be contacting me it's not free.

Regards. How do I contact u?08037802574 is my number,I really want to go into blogging full time,I need ur help!

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by VcStunner(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Am right here waiting
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by channel801(f): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2018
UPDATE

The SOLUTION is here:

Http://www.theheadline.news

This website uses RSS to display the latest news as they are posted. It displays latest news from major newspapers and news websites in Nigeria and across the world. You can visit it every hour to see the latest news across all categories: Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Business, Technology etc

The link is http://www.theheadline.news

Visit and thank me later.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
You can diversify your blog so finding news doesn't become a burden. I've experimented with creating a lifestyle blog in the past and found my only limit was my imagination.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by meolaniyi(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by lonelydora: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2018
danwilliams4u:

THANKS

Monitor wetin? Nigerian bloggers do Copy and Paste nah.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by rekeson: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Me I have abandoned my blogs o. Was looking for quick and easy money via blogging, but it turned out blogging is even harder than getting a job in Nigeria.

FOR INSTANT CURE TO VARIOUS AILMENTS, VISIT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Wealthyonline(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2018
If u are interested in something extra

Then check out my signature
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Wealthyonline(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2018
rekeson:
Me I have abandoned my blogs o. Was looking for quick and easy money via blogging, but it turned out blogging is even harder than getting a job in Nigeria.

Lol...u are right....http://netwillideal.com.ng/access/
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by tuhamworld: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Give an example of a niche
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by denitro(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2018
You can get tons of unique news content at paxexlive.com
Check it out
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by BALLOSKI: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Demogorgon:
Twitter. That platform is something else
its hard to catchup with the pace of events there. I always feel I'm being rushed or at high pace with events whenever I'm on Twitter.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Just Login to twitter and Wait There Like A Wounded Lion

And LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST USE A PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEME

You can get your premium WordPress themes cheaply >>>From this Thread Here On Nairaland <<<<<
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2018
rekeson:

Bru ah ah ah ah grin grin grin grin

Blogging is not a get rich scheme bro!

In fact, many people waste years of their life on blogging... without earning kobo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by favour32(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by fergieboy: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Especially instablog9ja..

I don't know where that guy source for news
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Dareal90s(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Naija AdSense account for sale, if interested call or WhatsApp me via +2347031209784
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by Patowa: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
US UK and nigerian adsense available pm me for details
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by winkmart: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
I work for a Top Nigerian Entertainment Blog. If you need an Admin on your blog. Quote me.

We get news the same moment it drops on major sites and most Nigerian blogs copy from us.... Even Instablog9ja
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by pressplay411(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
danwilliams4u:

THANKS

Thanks for this thread, I was actually pondering over this yesterday.
Learning. Following.

You can create a niche for yourself so that even as you blog the popular news everyone is circulating, your followers can always look forward to some unique pieces that define you and your blog.

That's how to stand out cos fact it, the blogosphere is too crowded to simply follow the crowd. Stand for something youre passionate about but don't alienate yourself from everyone.

All the best bruh.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News by argob44(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dear, get all your trending news here on Nairaland, Pulseng, Bellanaija and try www.asbgistng.com too though

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? / Punchng. Com Hacked Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.