Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures (71487 Views)

Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by viviangist: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Throwback Picture of My baby Destiny Etiko - Compare with Present

Tell Me she cannot be compared with Queen Nicki ... Then and now ... The beautiful and super talented actress From Enugu ... will definitely take Nollywood somewhere. Am sure she is cooking up something great for the industry ...

http://www.viviangist.com/throwback-picture-of-my-baby-destiny-etiko-compare-with-present

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wow!! See upgrade from Windows 94 to Windows10 grin grin

Ps-It cannot be over emphasized, Nobody is "completely" ugly, they are just 'broke' grin grin

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by maxism2: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Effects of 2much sperm & nyashing

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by 12inchDickson: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmdo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by socialmediaman: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
These sort of news belong to Instagram and Facebook, no be so?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hell is real!. Repent nairalanders! cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by BEENUEL(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Just 3comments..this thing hit FP..phuck, I'm sure she Is lala's sweet hurican cheesy[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by hobermener: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
How did this happeneth?

Tinba mué....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by 12inchDickson: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
maxism2:
u min nutritious sperm, not paki sperm

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by pinky21(f): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
maxism2:
at least ee pay her.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Ina2k(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
maxism2:

U CAN TALK NONSENSE EHH

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by phil5(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na wa o , adonbeliv it , video

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Urukpe: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Power of a man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by adaksbullet: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Efets off oder rooms his hapened on his live grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nollywood?
My brother wayne has dis to say

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Bugatie(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is the type of Change APC promised Nigerians

Abeg wey her other room dey?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by sidebayo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
aburo #do-do-re
Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by drakura: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
K
Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by silverdam(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Who is she? Talented actress from Enugu? She better be from Enugu cos we don't know her here. A talented actress won't be flaunting shits on social media. Real talented actress keep it classy.

So these are the talented actresses they have in Enugu. Nicki Minaj wannabe?

Very soon she will be "Talented actress in Biafra"....

Only in biafra.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by DAntivirus: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by vivalavida(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Never take any girl whose life revolves around their curves serious.

They are always very very shallow and cant hold any meaningful conversation with you.

All they can bring to the table is their curves and body which are their only bargaining chip

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by kinggogo: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dafuq is she

She jst grew up n started chopping various dicks

Dats all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
pinky21:
at least ee pay her.

Abi oo. Not like some oda gehs dat lash cuz of pepsi orobo nko? angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by shamecurls(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her camel toe make sense

#Fat one she got

Eating them up will b divine

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by EWAagoyin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
women always change and look curvy and beautiful during dere mid life... not all sha.... but dat ass men doggy will be heavenly but i dnt like small titţies sha.

Airforce1 get brain 2016 campaign continues.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nollywood girls been docking producers & directors for roles from time immemorial

don't ask me how i know this

am a registered member of AGN, still have my ID CARD

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Iisha(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
All the boys who called her flat chested go dey regret.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Bollove: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
good dicking at work, nutritious sperm too. YumYum!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by Ptoocool(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]Just 3comments..this thing hit FP..phuck, I'm sure she Is lala's sweet hurican cheesy[/size]

undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by naijaboiy: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Let her meet me in the OTHER ROOM... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by eph12(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jesuuuu shocked
Re: Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures by chipzidar(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
F

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.