Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? (531 Views)

#on Fashion: Bad Humiliation As She Wear Half Unclad Clothes. / Do You Think It's Right ? Women Wearing Isiagu In Igbo Land / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by MercyLady3: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you think it's right to punish a teen with humiliation?

I do it but someone said it's wrong.
Re: Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by DAntivirus: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by eph12(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
I think it is not an ideal method of correction.

Are you an educator?
Re: Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by ginawest(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
it is soooo wrong.
Re: Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by RealJaneDoe: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
very wrong
Re: Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
No. Not at all.
Re: Do You Think It's Right To Punish A Teen With Humiliation? by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Pls don't try it or better stop it.. A teenager does not need humiliation to learn, instead follow up and consistence tutoring.

Most of them that received such humiliation do lost their self esteem and its almost impossible for them to regain it. Pls stop humialting a tEenager so that they won't start intepreting every life action from a low life worth.
When I was a tennager I received a sort of humiliation that was made to addresed some of my behaviour but none or nobody around me knows that 70% of physchological distortion am facing today came from an 1hr i suffered from my own people.

Most of all these girls or boys that worked as maids or that suffered humiliation at their developmet stage of their life do suffer a subconscious mind stress that make them think diffrently or in a victim mentality manner.

Pls stop it is wrong

(1) (Reply)

N981 Million Spent On The Burial Of Late Ado Bayero"- Council Spokesman / Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences / Before the '90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.