Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos (2210 Views)

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by viviangist: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
The body of late Mr. Jude Nweke( a.k.a Mmuo of Federal College of Education(Technical) Umunze has been laid to rest in his hometown, Enugwu- ukwu in Anambra State; today being the 15th October, 2016
Mmuo as fondly called by students was killed by unknown assailants in his apartment.
Rest in peace, Mmuo
Rest in peace, Jude
Laa nke Oma our great philosopher.
We the students of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunzemissed so much. - Student

From , http://www.viviangist.com/burial-of-a-lecturer-allegedly-killed-by-students-of-fcet-umunze-photos

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mmuo in igbo means spirit. He must have been wicked
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by Young03(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
judging from his look
he must be a wicked man
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by crackhouse(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Some lecturers can frustrate students eh.
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by Lexxyburg(m): 4:10am On Oct 16, 2016
cool
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by Georgekyrian(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2016
mmuo for africa smh
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by chikason68(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
crackhouse:
Some lecturers can frustrate students eh.
Is dat why he deserve to be killed by his student? Just look at how quick we are in encouraging evil.
RIP Mr jude. Ur killers will live to reap wot lay instock 4 them soon
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by chikason68(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Lexxyburg:
cool
Re u dat heartless?
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by Lexxyburg(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
chikason68:
Re u dat heartless?
yes.
Re: Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos by kingofthejungle(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
is ir right to post pictures of the corpse online?

(1) (Reply)

Hey Candidates, The 2019 UTME, Jamb Result Finally Out!! / What’s The Difference Between Cloud, Fog, Haze And Mist? / Term Paper Topic Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.