Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. (9501 Views)

' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / Albert Einstein Humiliated An Atheist Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
4kings:

Wow, nice quote from Einstein.
But the nature of the story is uncertain.
Of course, I couldnt expect less from a hardcore atheist.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

No I do not. But there are humans there who are suffering. You do not have to know someone to help them.

Ask hungerbad smiley
"Come to me all of you who are weak and are heavy-laden and I will give you rest."- Jesus.

Once again, I have no power of my own. If i'm led by the Spirit to tackle certain situations, of course I will.

That said, I help people often, what do you do?.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

What have they ever done to that Caplock guy who types only on high case?

Nairaland mods do not ban muslims for derailing threads and atheists for defaulting, but let a Christian do the same.... angry
i cant count my bans...
They ban ''anybody'' and ''everybody''.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by EyeHateGod: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

my friend. Sharraaap if you don't have anything reasonable to say...

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by plaetton: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
[size=17pt]Winner01's Submission[/size]

The fact that the corpse eventually remained a corpse after such a frenetic display and in the context of a divination house suggests a demonic involvement rather than a Godly resurrection. The devil is a bad imitator. That said, I have no doubts that resurrections have occurred, do occur and will continue to occur.

It's pretty difficult for an atheist professor to concede the fallibility if his own worldview. Not only an atheist professor but the co-founder of the Society for Humanistic Anthropology and founding editor of Anthropology and Humanism.
Most atheists are quick to explain away supernatural events especially when they have not personally experienced it.
Many other atheists who experience such events may either ignore it, pass it off as coincidence or continue in their campaign because of their vested interests despite the fact that they may know the truth.

As usual, I'm expecting atheists to explain it away like those ones above, I'm expecting some to call it a christian "lie", I'm expecting some to call it a form of ritualistic trick, I'm expecting some to say i'm deluded, I'm expecting some to say Grindal was deluded like other atheists who have experienced strange situations which made them question their beliefs and remain sober for life, I'm expecting very few to get this mans book and travel back in time into his mind to know what he really saw. I'm expecting..you know...anything grin

Sometimes you should keep quiet, be sober and admit that there exists some form of trancendent power behind the curtains, independent of nature that acts on nature. Atheism has been around well throughout the history of humanity, there are obvious reasons why it has gained little or no traction. There is more to reality, that is why the vast majority of people who have ever lived have questioned reality in order to reach for the supernatural.

Despite the atheists presuppositions, I have only one advise for the atheists even though ive never really believed that they question everything. My advise is clear and simple: Question Atheism

It's not even worth engaging in any kind of debate on this rubbish, for several reasons.

1. Give us the reference or link to the actual publication where the so-called Prof Grindal made these claims.

2. Secondly, the article NEVER mentioned a DATE and actual LOCATION where the event supposedly occurred, .. information that would have been critical in investigating the accuracy of his story.

3. If such a monumental event occurred anywhere in the world, newspaper headlines would have been available to confirm such.

This is much too childish to deserve a debate or discussion of any type .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by Anas09: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:
[size=17pt]Finally The dead can Be brought back to Life! Have u Lost loved once? Do u want to See them again? Meet Winner01 to give u the location Tank u....To be honest this is the dumbest sh*t i have ever seen in my life[/size]
You enh? When i read comments like this, i just feel am bantering with kids.
How can u reason like this bikonu?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
plaetton:

It's not even worth engaging in any kind of debate on this rubbish, for several reasons.

1. Give us the reference or link to the actual publication where the so-called Prof Grindal made these claims.

2. Secondly, the article NEVER mentioned a DATE and actual LOCATION where the event supposedly occurred, .. information that would have been critical in investigating the accuracy of his story.

3. If such a monumental event occurred anywhere in the world, newspaper headlines would have been available to confirm such.

Uncle plaetton , you didn't read the article .

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by felixomor: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
What amazes me is the speed at which atheists deny and disown their fellow atheists the moment they come up as witnesses to supernatural occurences. grin
See the other one diagnosing hallucinations like fake doctor.
I laugh.

Winner01, this is another powerful thread.
More grace bro.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

no...he forgets christianity is not the only religion...(from the construct of his post)

from the biblical perspection...
I think we should do away with our emotions..since they are tools of satan...(our emotions are caused by demons)

But we can examine carefully the claims of Christ as well as other people.

Lol. How are emotions the tools of satan, please explain.
raphieMontella:

yes i want you to disbelieve in your fake God with me..
Why do you keep including "fake" undecided.
Its like you admit there is an Original or you want to keep yourself sure.

You owe it to yourself to rationally look at the available evidence.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by SalomonKane: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

No I do not. But there are humans there who are suffering. You do not have to know someone to help them.

Ask hungerbad smiley
He can 'speak' the word and they will be healed, or isn't winner01 like Christ? (christian). grin
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
plaetton:

The publication was mentioned in the oP. An atheist, 4kings also specifically gave the link to the article in the front page. You obviously did not read through.
Why are you people in such a hurry to dismiss this undecided

plaetton:

But why undecided

Why are you people like this undecided

The date is clearly written in the oP and the location. You owe it to yourself to do a further research before being in such a haste to dismiss it.

plaetton:

You can discredit the credibility of the author, the journal or even the institute. Its typical of hardcore atheists.
Can you please read just once undecided

plaetton:

I did not mention the atheists for a debate nor a reply. I wanted you all to just see this and ask yourselves those questions you've been running from.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hahn(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
"Come to me all of you who are weak and are heavy-laden and I will give you rest."- Jesus.

Once again, I have no power of my own. If i'm led by the Spirit to tackle certain situations, of course I will.

That said, I help people often, what do you do?.

And how can you be so sure that the "spirit" isn't the one leading me to you to help people in Igbobi?

I help people too but I do not serve somethimg that claims to perform miracles.

However, you do
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by shadeyinka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

you're better than this bruh..
Dont let your emotions speak for you...

Hi
I wasn't referring to you o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by plaetton: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Uncle plaetton , you didn't the article .

grin
Thanks for the correction. I missed the date part.

But, the information is still very vague.

The name of the village would no doubt help in authenticating the report.

An event like that would certainly have a national significance that wouldn't go unnoticed by the newspapers and other media.

Where are the " highly documented " reports for our own edification ?

It's too hollow, and naturally, would appeal to people of faith.
No surprise.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by mrmrmister: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm eager to witness a miracle grin
But till I witness one...

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by 4kings: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
[s]The publication was mentioned in the oP. An atheist, 4kings also specifically gave the link to the article in the front page. You obviously did not read through. [/s]
wtf, i'm not an atheist.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:

But we can examine carefully the claims of Christ as well as other people.
scoffs...
Like buddha?

Lol. How are emotions the tools of satan, please explain.
love? Which christianity subjectively defines..
Envy?(tho yahweh is envious)
and a lot like that

mAtthew 6:19-21,24(kjv)--mammon,the demon of greed/love for riches
well..like i said---according to the bible..not in reality

Why do you keep including "fake" undecided.
Its like you admit there is an Original or you want to keep yourself sure.
because its fake na!

You owe it to yourself to rationally look at the available evidence.
so you're saying the deistic are in essense totally wrong?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
4kings:

wtf, i'm not an atheist.
What are you?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by shadeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Great!!!
They want every virgin to throwaway their useless virginity. This is serious!!

But really its just crazy. How can one be fighting for or evangelising disbelief undecided The level of irrationality behind this idea is seriously strange. It is why no atheist have ever answered my question:

Do you want me to disbelieve in God with you?

A clear answer cant be given for that question. A few - minority of humanity may have lost it.

I agree perfectly with you.
They want to make it look to everyone that it was the Atheistic Scientists that made every invention we use today.

They portray Theist's as people who live in stone age and who are haters of science and freedom.

They claim they don't hate God (for He doesn't exist) yet the ferocity with which they insult and describe Him makes me wonder if there is no altered state at work.

Why should it bother me if the Fulani people flog a man as a test of manliness and readiness for marital headship. Why should I be emotionally contemptuous of them. Ordinarily, such things are understood and accepted as culture.

Maybe these friends of ours should softpedal and treat religion as some peoples culture. Why must they always go to war over "what doesn't exist"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

scoffs...
Like buddha?
We can examine the claims of buddha too and then compare to see which holds water

raphieMontella:

love? Which christianity subjectively defines..
Envy?(tho yahweh is envious)
and a lot like that
Please explain in clear terms what you mean by emotions are tools of satan

raphieMontella:

because its fake na!

so you're saying the deistic are in essense totally wrong?
Dont be hostile my friend. The Truth is waiting for you.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
shadeyinka:

They want to make it look to everyone that it was the Atheistic Scientists that made every invention we use today.

They portray Theist's as people who live in stone age and who are haters of science and freedom.

They claim they don't hate God (for He doesn't exist) yet the ferocity with which they insult and describe Him makes me wonder if there is no altered state at work.

Why should it bother me if the Fulani people flog a man as a test of manliness and readiness for marital headship. Why should I be emotionally contemptuous of them. Ordinarily, such things are understood and accepted as culture.

Maybe these friends of ours should softpedal and treat religion as some peoples culture. Why must they always go to war over "what doesn't exist"!
This is golden!!!

But lets face it, If they didnt pitch theists against science and freedom and other possitivities, there would be nothing for them to hold on to.

Permit me to re-mention my friends, so they can see your golden quote smiley

Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 , Johnydon22, muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
shadeyinka:

Hi I wasn't referring to you o!
hello? Remember you didnt quote anyone? Remember you said atheists this atheists that.. I need not remind you ''im an atheist''..
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella,

If there is a fake, there must, of necessity, be a real. And if there is no real, there is then no fake.

If Jehovah is the fake GOD, who is the real GOD?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Winner01 called me oo
shadeyinka:

www.arstechnica.com/science/2016/01/this-years-first-batch-of-anti-science-education-bills-surface-in-oklahoma/

yess!
Bokoharam killings are also culture too(inline with their religion)
marrying minors too

religion exists...
Religion is what they ''go to war over''

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
We can examine the claims of buddha too and then compare to see which holds water
yes...so??
Where is the superiority?

Please explain in clear terms what you mean by emotions are tools of satan
are those emotions i gave you not supposedly bad? And lead to ''sin''?

Dont be hostile my friend. The Truth is waiting for you.
maybe you should look at them all..and see for yourself...
I still repeat...
Are the deists in essense wrong?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:
raphieMontella,

If there is a fake, there must, of necessity, be a real. And if there is no real, there is then no fake.

lets ask raphieMontella grin
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

hello?
Remember you didnt quote anyone?
Remember you said atheists this atheists that..
I need not remind you ''im an atheist''..
Bigotry at its best.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:
raphieMontella,

deists exist o...
Pantheists exist also..
Mind you...there is no where its a ''must of necessity'' for an original to surfice..
Aba boys clone what is inexistent and produce such...
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Bigotry at its best.
Edited:
Good..youve given me an idea
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

deists exist o...
Pantheists exist also..
Mind you...there is no where its a ''must of necessity'' for an original to surfice..
Aba boys clone what is inexistent and produce such...

How can you "clone" what does not exist?

You said Jehovah is the fake GOD; which one is the real?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by Anas09: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

i cant count my bans...
They ban ''anybody'' and ''everybody''.
You mean they ban you for hours or minutes? because you are always here putting your nose where its not needed.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by saintvc(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
is dying bad? Why did god allow it
since god could raise one from death?y not ban death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures / What Does The Bible Teach About Speaking In Tongues? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.