Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. (9143 Views)

' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / Albert Einstein Humiliated An Atheist Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by 4kings: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
What are you?
A Deist
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:
Winner01 called me oo
www.arstechnica.com/science/2016/01/this-years-first-batch-of-anti-science-education-bills-surface-in-oklahoma/
Your point exactly?

raphieMontella:

yess!
Bokoharam killings are also culture too(inline with their religion)
marrying minors too
'
I dont hold them in contempt like you do, I believe they need re-orientation, education and jobs, not mockery and insults.

raphieMontella:

religion exists...
Religion is what they ''go to war over''
Do people kill over politics, marriage, jobs?
Do you mock these people?
Why did you cal my God fake and not my religion undecided

raphieMontella:

yes...so??
Where is the superiority?
Have you throughly examined both claims?

raphieMontella:

are those emotions i gave you not supposedly bad? And lead to ''sin''?
maybe you should look at them all..and see for yourself...
Emotions are tools for satan according to you. Explain this undecided

raphieMontella:

I still repeat...
Are the deists in essense wrong?
You should also treat deists the way you treat theists cos they believe in the supernatural and you dont. Or are you still looking to be substantial in number undecided
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

deists exist o...
Pantheists exist also..
Mind you...there is no where its a ''must of necessity'' for an original to surfice..
Aba boys clone what is inexistent and produce such...
deists and pantheists too?
are they part of the team now?

If there was no original, there wont be fake. Keep your unproven theories to yourself
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by 4kings: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Your point exactly?

I dont hold them in contempt like you do, I believe they need re-orientation, education and jobs, not mockery and insults.
Seriously?, that's great i also support the idea of re-orientation.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
saintvc:
is dying bad?
Why did god allow it

since
god could raise one from death?y not ban death?
Did God ever say evil will not exist undecided

All these small small children shaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
4kings:

Seriously?, that's great i also support the idea of re-orientation.
i still dont get why deists jump on the same boat with atheists to face theists undecided
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hahn(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Did God ever say evil will not exist undecided
All these small small children shaa undecided
Why did it create evil?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
I hope hopefulLandlord / ColdHardTruth can reply this in their needless counter threads. Lets see what they can get grin grin
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

Why did it create evil?
I think the question I can answer is "Is there a provision to tackle evil?"
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
i still dont get why deists jump on the same boat with atheists to face theists undecided
i still dont get why theists think everyone else is out to get them by the victim mentality they display every time undecided
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by 4kings: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
I was just addressing the OP.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by AgentOfAllah: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
This is golden!!!

But lets face it, If they didnt pitch theists against science and freedom and other possitivities, there would be nothing for them to hold on to.

Permit me to re-mention my friends, so they can see your golden quote smiley

Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson,

Actually, you theists are very well capable of pitching yourself against science without atheists input. Take for example, your mass denials of evolution and big bang theory.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hahn(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
I think the question I can answer is "Is there a provision to tackle evil?"

In other words you don't know
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50234819][/quote]Victim mentality undecided

deists
pantheists
ask raphieMontella grin

So when is ColdHardTruth bringing out his counter thread? grin
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Victim mentality undecided

deists
pantheists
ask raphieMontella grin

So when is ColdHardTruth bringing out his counter thread? grin

lol you're still at this?

just say Hi ChristianFreedo and Truthman for me by simply saying Hi the mirror
grin

thanks in advance

now back to the discussion at hand
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

In other words you don't know
Of course I dont know everything, neither does anybody.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by shadeyinka(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:
Winner01 called me oo

www.arstechnica.com/science/2016/01/this-years-first-batch-of-anti-science-education-bills-surface-in-oklahoma/

yess!
Bokoharam killings are also culture too(inline with their religion)
marrying minors too

religion exists...
Religion is what they ''go to war over''

Most religions have the dogma of doing good and being good. Few religions outrightly preach lawlessness. However, humans are always selfish..religion or no religion and thus, religion could be twists d to commit evil.

Should we ban all religions because of the imperfections of few of the adherents?

If religion is totally abolished and humanism is made a compulsory substitute, would the earth become a Paradise?

Note:
The link posted assumes that to teach science you must hold on to atheistic views. That is not true.

Not every thing can be measured objectively and a subjective experience is not necessary untrue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol you're still at this?

just say Hi ChristianFreedo and Truthman for me by simply saying Hi the mirror
grin

thanks in advance

now back to the discussion at hand
Thanks for mentioning them, I hope they can read this fine thread.

Did you notice that atheists have been rather silent about the oP undecided

grin ;DThis one pass them grin
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Thanks for mentioning them, I hope they can read this fine thread.

Did you notice that atheists have been rather silent about the oP undecided

grin ;DThis one pass them grin
silent about the OP? you wish
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hahn(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Of course I dont know everything, neither does anybody.

Lol. Your meme is hypocritical to say the least.

But it's all good
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
shadeyinka:

[size=15pt]If religion is totally abolished and humanism is made a compulsory substitute, would the earth become a Paradise?[/size]
I'm not joking on this. This is a very serious question.

And ill mention the atheists once more to see this.

Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson

Im sorry, you can answer that question if you can.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

silent about the OP? you wish
Has anyone said anything reasonable to refute it undecided
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by 4kings: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:

That's subjective.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hahn(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:

Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson

We can at least give it a shot.

Despite having a church on every street, Nigerians still burn up thieves without a fair trial, torture kids and old folks accused of being witches, have the most corrupt leaders in the world, suffer from lack of adequate infrastructure among other things.

Abeg stop quoting me

Your discussions and points and moving from half thought to zero thought

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

We can at least give it a shot.

Despite having a church on every street, Nigerians still burn up thieves without a fair trial, torture kids and old folks accused of being thieves, have the most corrupt leaders in the world, suffer from lack of adequate infrastructure among other things.

Abeg stop quoting me

Your discussions and points and moving from half thought to zero thought

he sounds lonely

it appears his fellow comrades are not gracing this thread as he expected so he has to call on us as many times as possible to cure his loneliness

this thread itself is simply controversial and the discussion (not surprisingly) has moved from it one page ago to something else entirely

grasping at straws
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hahn(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he sounds lonely

it appears his fellow comrades are not gracing this thread as he expected so he has to call on us as many times as possible to cure his loneliness

this thread itself is simply controversial and the discussion (not surprisingly) has moved from it one page ago to something else entirely

grasping at straws

People are avoiding his empty discussions and he still doesn't get it

I am still waiting for him to praise his god more than he thinks about atheists
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by AgentOfAllah: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:

Define what you understand by "a paradise"?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he sounds lonely

grasping at straws
Lol.

Your attempt to turn this is lame. Lemme give you a little something from an ex-atheist

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
deists and pantheists too?
are they part of the team now?

If there was no original, there wont be fake. Keep your unproven theories to yourself
i said deists and pantheists because you were expecting a ''personal God'' from me...so i had to extrapolate..

Main Entry: fake Part of Speech: adjective Definition: false imitation Synonyms: fictitious,
forged, fraudulent, invented, make-believe, mock,
phony, pretended, pseudo*, reproduction, sham,
simulated, spurious
www.thesaurus.com/browse/fake
false - /fɔːls,fɒls/ adjective 1. not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
i believe..ive made myself understood!
Cc.doctorAlien
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Lol.

Your attempt to turn this is lame. Lemme give you a little something from an ex-atheist

if my "attempt is lame" yours is very sad

take a simple look at your conversion threads of times past, most get to 6-7 or more pages of discussion; you don't even need to call us back then for us to grace it, simply open the thread and we are there, but now its gotten lame

most atheists have now decided to ignore them and they hardly make 2 pages and are most likely graced by a handful of atheists compared to before and only gets many activities if it hits front-page (when you're lucky)

the signs of this loneliness is evident by your first putting up a thread about Buddhist conversion (copying Coldhardtruth)

next was you making 2 atheist to Christianity conversion threads in less than 12 hours apart

when that wasn't getting any attention from us (they barely got to page one if I'm not mistaken) you quickly googled and pasted an article about older atheists criticising the new atheist on that same day (making 3 threads in one day) and quickly copied all atheists to come and discuss hoping we'll criticise the older atheists but that also failed to gain the kinda traction you hoped for, when that still wasn't working, you quickly changed the topic of the thread and it had little to no effect

even you have to admit that your threads are now facing the law of diminishing returns

it has reached its peak and the only way is down and its actually little fault of yours, its just an economic law or should I say "natural law"

in your attempt to still go back to the previous high, you are now creating controversial threads so that both arguments for and against would still bring more activities
which explains your now calling all theists and atheists

please, this is not a personal attack the evidence is clear for all to see

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

i said deists and pantheists because you were expecting a ''personal God'' from me...so i had to extrapolate..

i believe..ive made myself understood!
Cc.doctorAlien

Chai! You can twist words o!

You called Jehovah fake!

The dictionary defines fake as "not genuine; imitation or counterfeit."

Now who is the genuine/real GOD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
winner01:
Your point exactly?
theism can at times lead to anti-science behaviours....

re-orientation on what exactly?
Their definition of God? Or something else?

Do people kill over politics, marriage, jobs?
Do you mock these people?
Why did you cal my God fake and not my religion undecided
they are 5 and 6...

Have you throughly examined both claims?
i see no difference..

Emotions are tools for satan according to you. Explain this undecided
i did..you refused to see it..
They lead to ''sin''

You should also treat deists the way you treat theists cos they believe in the supernatural and you dont. Or are you still looking to be substantial in number undecided
they dont believe in ''your'' supernatural..
They only believe in God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bent Cross and the inverted cross / Life And Times Of Samuel Oshoffa, Founder Of Celestial Church Of Christ / How I Built My Faith In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.