Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (1667 Views)

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / Making Love Before One's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
Re: ... by agathamari(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
medicaly 6 weeks or after your ob has given you clearence. as for getting pregnant again talk to your gyno about hormonal birth control pills or IUD as they are safe to use while breastfeeding. if you use a condom make sure it does not include a spermicide as the chemicals can be passed through breast milk
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
Dont think of having sex untill u have gone for your post-natal check ie after 6 weeks.If u had stitches/episiotomy be very well assured that the first day wont be too pleasant . . .your hubby need to be very gentle and then lots of pre-intimacy wud come in handy.
When u go for the post-natal check,tell your Gyn he is in the right position to prescribe the right contraceptive method for u.
Re: ... by Outstrip(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Your husband has waited 2 months? He tried o. My husband was breathing down my neck at 5 weeks 6 days and 23 hrs. He practically had an alarm set. Now that he has waited 2 months I hope he will not think it is war and attack it. He will have to be gentle for a while. LOL.
Re: ... by ubiaa5(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
If u had a normal delivery, ur good at 2 mths,but see your obgyn abt birth control dat suits u,since u havent seen ur period u could easily get pregnant without realising it.WELCOME to NL.
Re: ... by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
hahahahahaha.
See lecturers.
If the man is impatient, there are lots of other things that they woman can do to make you feel good, so enjoy that and let the madam heal
Re: ... by ritaNL: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
Na wa oo 6 weeks ,
Re: ... by sayso: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2009
My wife after the first boy said I waited for 6months b/4 entering an now after the second boy(3months 2 weeks) I wan enter but she won't allow it saying I waited for 6 months b/4 but honestly I can't remember,I just told her it will turn to war when next I visit but the truth is that she looks more beautiful now than before,

so @poster men have the urge call it Love or Sex but their wives looks more beautiful after childbirth.
Re: ... by mygladness: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2009
After six weeks is fine, just seek advice form your doctor on the best family planning for you. But please don't delay for long, talking from experience.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
il do her immediately she has the baby grin
Re: ... by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
cridbak:

il do her immediately she has the baby grin

Only if she will allow you.
A woman in pain is more dangerous than a tiger that is hungry.
watch out

(1) (Reply)

IVF Or Child Adoption: Which One Would U Advice? / How Many Parents Are Guilty Of This? / Please Help This Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.