Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? (1984 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by NextGovernor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have tried two banks(Access and UBA) and the cards were rejected. I don't know which Nigeria bank currently accept international transactions for my Facebook ads.

It's urgent please help if you have any idea.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by barapistis(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Use gtbank,

Or get a virtual card for 3000 naira and run the ads
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by NextGovernor(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2016
barapistis:
Use gtbank,
Thank you. How can I get the virtual card?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by NextGovernor(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2016
And please is it only GTB that can do that presently in Nigeria?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by barapistis(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2016
NextGovernor:

Thank you. How can I get the virtual card?

I sell them,

You pay,

Card is preloaded with a dollar

Your account most be over 6 months to avoid stories
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by barapistis(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
And please is it only GTB that can do that presently in Nigeria?

Fedelity

Zenith

You can get a dollar card from any of

Sky

Stanbic
Gtbank
Diamond but usually expensive to go this route
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by Shollay20(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Use gtbank for easy transaction!
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by dav8id(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
barapistis:
Use gtbank,
how much dollar contain in the 3k v.card?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by barapistis(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2016
dav8id:

how much dollar contain in the 3k v.card?

Main purpose is account activation,
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by hahn(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
I have tried two banks(Access and UBA) and the cards were rejected. I don't know which Nigeria bank currently accept international transactions for my Facebook ads.

It's urgent please help if you have any idea.

Gtbank. I use my naira mastercard to run ads on fb
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by NextGovernor(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Gtbank. I use my naira mastercard to run ads on fb
Thank you very much. I will go and open an account with GTB tomorrow..
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by yomalex(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
NextGovernor:

Thank you very much. I will go and open an account with GTB tomorrow..
All foreign currency transactions have been blocked by Nigerian banks
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by semasir: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Still do international transactions with my GTBank though.

yomalex:
All foreign currency transactions have been blocked by Nigerian banks
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by yomalex(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
semasir:
Still do international transactions with my GTBank though.

On naira denominated cards i meant to type
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by frankmoney(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why not open a Nigerian PayPal and link your card to it
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by semasir: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yes

yomalex:
On naira denominated cards i meant to type
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by ExplicitContent: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gtbank does it
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by NextGovernor(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
After getting an account with gtb on monday and got my card yesterday, have tried it severally to boost my Facebook page and still rejected. Don't know what to do right now. Any help.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by barapistis(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2016
NextGovernor:
After getting an account with gtb on monday and got my card yesterday, have tried it severally to boost my Facebook page and still rejected. Don't know what to do right now. Any help.

Use another account,

How old is the account you are using

You may not beable to use that account,

By the way, was it the ads that were rejected or the account wasnt activated
Re: Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? by hebb: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
pls what's the billing zip code? I typed +234 but it's not accepting it..pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

18+ Photo : 2 Men, 1 Woman Stripped Unclad For Using “juju” To Rob In Calabar / Make Your Product Know / Making Sells In Jumia And Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.