Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

For XBOX Gamers Pls - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / For XBOX Gamers Pls (4445 Views)

Pes 2020 Patch For XBOX 360 / Gamers Pls Help Me Out On Fifa 17 Product Key / Install Games For Xbox 360 and converting/Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by afope: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
beezyblaze:

Bro.....i swear to GOD ....he is 100% trustworthy and honest...he does exactly what he says....you wont have a problem with him..he is very nice believe me.

Ok. Thanks bro. I will give him a trial and update u on this forum. Nothing venture nothing gain...
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by beezyblaze(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
afope:

Ok. Thanks bro. I will give him a trial and update u on this forum. Nothing venture nothing gain...

Here's my number incase you wanna reach me +2348161319862 whatsapp also....so far its mike....you aint got a problem...your game is in safe hands and will get back to you with everything done.
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by Naijasale01: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
rezy15:

Got a guy in lag. Where in lag are u? He will verify the console and pay u

Like i said im based in ibadan but i can get it delivered to the magodo area through a friend as well . Whats your confidants location. from there we could organise somewhere favourable for both parties to get the deal done . Contact me on this number so we could get the deal sorted 09054806036.
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by beezyblaze(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
afope:

Bro.....sorry about what happened today....he is not like that.am sure he must have explained to you what his reason might be.
I reached him and He told me he has received the game.
He should be done by now.
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by beezyblaze(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
afope:

p
Bro...you should have gotten your game back.
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by afope: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
beezyblaze:
p
Bro...you should have gotten your game back.

Hello bro. I am sorry I have not given you feedback. I have been down.
Yes I have gotten the console. Well hacked and loaded with interesting games. I am still testing all the games to ensure everything plays well. However I have an issue with my wireless gamepad. It is not syncing with the console. I dunno whether its related to the hacking or not. I have never had any issue with it before the hack.
But i was able to use it for about 3 hours after i receive the console so am not too sure its the hack that caused the problem.. I was about playing assassin creed 3 when the screen went blank and I decided to reboot the console. After rebooting the console came up but the gamepad didn't synchronized.
Do you have any ideas on how i can solve this problem? Anyone?

1 Like

Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by beezyblaze(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ok bro. ...is it the fat console?? ..first of all...it doesn't have anything to do with
the hack....it happened because he synchronized another pad with it..probably when he was loading the games....
I will use my console and controller to explain...so you can understand quickly
First..just beside the memory card slot.. There is a small round button....press it(the button on mine has fallen off). Then when the green light in the consoles power button starts rotating....look At the top of the pad...there's also a smaller round button not far from the LB button...press it also..the green light also on the pad would rotate...then in a matter of seconds it should connect.
NOTE = you only have to do it once...then it would keep connecting automatically thereafter when your game is on....you can always repeat the steps if you want to sychronize another pad..
you can can synchronize up to 4 pads to connect automatically.
*I HOPE THIS HELPS.
PICTURES BELOW

Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by afope: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have done all that, synchronise, change batteries,.. I have even taken to another guy here in ibadan who re-flashed the ROM (or whatever terminology it is), change teh front panel, download the NAND etc and it still wont connect. He did this 3 times and every time, the pad will connect, a game will load and start and afterwards hang and when he re-starts the console, the pad will no longer connect.

I went online and discovered this problem is fairly common with xbox360 although i have never had a problem with mine until after the hacking.. probably that triggered it. what baffles me is that I can switch on the console remotely with my pad which means they are seeing each other....
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by beezyblaze(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yeah....you sychronize the pad with the console.....you can always switch on the console from the pad.
Have you tried calling mike to tell him this
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by afope: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
beezyblaze:
Yeah....you sychronize the pad with the console.....you can always switch on the console from the pad.
Have you tried calling mike to tell him this

yea i have. He said I should send it back to him to solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by d4guy: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
beezyblaze:

Ok bro. ...is it the fat console?? ..first of all...it doesn't have anything to do with
the hack....it happened because he synchronized another pad with it..probably when he was loading the games....
I will use my console and controller to explain...so you can understand quickly
First..just beside the memory card slot.. There is a small round button....press it(the button on mine has fallen off). Then when the green light in the consoles power button starts rotating....look At the top of the pad...there's also a smaller round button not far from the LB button...press it also..the green light also on the pad would rotate...then in a matter of seconds it should connect.
NOTE = you only have to do it once...then it would keep connecting automatically thereafter when your game is on....you can always repeat the steps if you want to sychronize another pad..
you can can synchronize up to 4 pads to connect automatically.
*I HOPE THIS HELPS.
PICTURES BELOW

Bro have u by anymeans played online with ur hacked Xbox?
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by beezyblaze(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
d4guy:

No Bro....Haven't Even Tried To.
I Have No Idea If It Works Or Not
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by maxpane1: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2016
hey guys anyone playing COD IW on Xbox one?...
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by rezy15(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
d4guy:

Yea its possible, not just on xbox live and the supported games are few
Re: For XBOX Gamers Pls by Gokay91: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls who is willing to swap Xbox one games (no money to add ontop oo) I have assassins creed black flag and dragon age inquisition available

Lagos Only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gta San Andres ,only 64kb In Size: Funny But True. / Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This / The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.