Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page (536 Views)

Movie: Dc’s Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 1 (S05E01) / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page by phensbassey: 2:05am On Oct 16, 2016
i just watched season 2 EPs 1...interesting outcome
and I wonder if the alterations Berry did to the timeline, also affected it...cause seeing the reverse flash working with darkh...its mind blowing.
get in and share you views, what do you guys think about the show?
Re: DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Was a fun first episode. Hope they make better use of Darhk this time. Maybe reduce his power a little since they're in the past. Also it will be hard to watch captain cold as a bad guy but might prove interesting.

Can't wait to know more about the JSA.

Glad they're were no Hawk people. I didn't need Hawk girl to remind me she was once a barista for the 1987789887378 time.

Hilarious how Sara was seducing women in different centuries.

Season looks promising sha.
Re: DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page by phensbassey: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
Was a fun first episode. Hope they make better use of Darhk this time. Maybe reduce his power a little since they're in the past. Also it will be hard to watch captain cold as a bad guy but might prove interesting.

Glad they're were no Hawk people. I didn't need Hawk girl to remind me she was once a barista for the 1987789887378 time.

. my brother its intense, I mean dark is working with the reverse flash...hopefully will see the flash too..
Re: DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page by yakamata(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

lol I couldn't hate them more

(1) (Reply)

Anime This Fall 2016 Season: All Out! / No Dulling This Recession Christmas O! This Video Is An Eye-opener / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.