Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help (1546 Views)

Become An Expert In Adroid Mobile Apps Development In Just 6 Weeks. / Become An Expert In Adroid Mobile Apps Development In Just 6 Weeks. / Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Othre OS, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Please is it possible to change my PC to another operating system in Nigeria? I am tired of windows of all virsions, I need another taste like Adroid or is there any other OS in Nigeria? I have seen where Adroid PC is sold but i dont know if the OS can be bought and installed. Pls urgently, i need to change my PCs environs. Thnaks
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by barapistis(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2016
The android os is still hugely made for phones

Other os you may try is osx from apple.
Chrome os and ubuntu... there are many os for you to try out,

I would advice you install vm ware on a window pc and install other os as you may like,

Except you not doing any thing in production, you will always need to use windows in Nigeria
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2016
barapistis:
The android os is still hugely made for phones

Other os you may try is osx from apple.
Chrome os and ubuntu... there are many os for you to try out,

I would advice you install vm ware on a window pc and install other os as you may like,

Except you not doing any thing in production, you will always need to use windows in Nigeria
YES. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DO MANY THINGS IN PRODUCTION IS REASON I DONT WANT WINDOWS. I BELIEVE AS DEMAND FOR OTHER OS INCREASES THEY WILL ALSO UPGRADE. THANKS ANYWAY. I WILL TRY AS RECOMMENDED
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Justiceotuya(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2016
ogechieku:
Please is it possible to change my PC to another operating system in Nigeria? I am tired of windows of all virsions, I need another taste like Adroid or is there any other OS in Nigeria? I have seen where Adroid PC is sold but i dont know if the OS can be bought and installed. Pls urgently, i need to change my PCs environs. Thnaks
Yes you can google and search for remix os https://sourceforge.net/projects/remix-os/?source=typ_redirect

Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Justiceotuya:

Yes you can google and search for remix os <href a="https://sourceforge.net/projects/remix-os/?source=typ_redirect">download remix os>
Ok! can it be installed online?But are these OSs compatable with comon application software we use like AUTO CAD, SAGA, MO ETC
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Justiceotuya(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2016
ogechieku:
Ok! can it be installed online?
I don't understand your question but its a little over 1gband you can install it alongside windows
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by barapistis(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Justiceotuya:

Yes you can google and search for remix os https://sourceforge.net/projects/remix-os/?source=typ_redirect

Op, you can try this out,

But this isnt light weight for me,

I may still have to go for memu
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Justiceotuya:

I don't understand your question but its a little over 1gband you can install it alongside windows
You have answered dont mind me pls answer the other one above
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
barapistis:

I will be trying it on pc that has 2.7 ghz, 250 hdd, 2.0 memory so i dont think there a problem on that but is it compatable with our commonly used AS is the question
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2016
barapistis:

If i may ask which one is memu again?
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by barapistis(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
ogechieku:
If i may ask which one is memu again?

Ram is not stated,

The remix os would require 4 gig ram to run well

As seen on the link provided, you can run remix from a usb drive,

The remix os is still much of an emulator than an os,

Memu is an android emulator for windows,

Memu is just 290 mb, remix is 1. 2

bluestack is 6~800mb

With yearly subscribtions

This is not actually what you want,

This are mostly used for entertainment or communucation activity

Os x and ubuntu are the os you can install those siftware you mentioned on

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
barapistis:

Ram is not stated,

The remix os would require 4 gig ram to run well

As seen on the link provided, you can run remix from a usb drive,

The remix os is still much of an emulator than an os,

Memu is an android emulator for windows,

Memu is just 290 mb, remix is 1. 2

bluestack is 6~800mb

With yearly subscribtions

This is not actually what you want,

This are mostly used for entertainment or communucation activity

Os x and ubuntu are the os you can install those siftware you mentioned on
Good iam geting result. The last two os you mentioned which company and country make them?
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
ogechieku:

YES. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DO MANY THINGS IN PRODUCTION IS REASON I DONT WANT WINDOWS. I BELIEVE AS DEMAND FOR OTHER OS INCREASES THEY WILL ALSO UPGRADE. THANKS ANYWAY. I WILL TRY AS RECOMMENDED
Don't install remix os that's centered towards phone and tablet plus you can do better if your aim is to be working in production by this am assuming you mean live server and Unix. Install Ubuntu I will recommend Kubuntu if you want something similar as in start bar or Xbuntu if you want a simple look and feel. If you have a flash drive I could is tall it for you or show you how to in stall them RemixOS is trash I tried it on VMWARE and it's nothing special
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Kde from kubuntu

Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by Monatyk(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
By organizing data that is very important to many customers, a good presentation strategy can enhance your performance. The most frequently asked question, how to make a business plan presentation, is therefore on the agenda for discussion. This helped me perform better and draw in more customers, which is exactly what I needed.
Re: Please I Want To Change All My Windows Pcs To Adroid Or Any Other OS, Help by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
I am currently running Android olln a chromebook.

Yes, you can efficiently run Android even on very old Computers (Desktop and Laptop).

It is called Android X86.

(1) (Reply)

Java Programmers Pls Your Help Is Needed / I Need A Mobile App Developer Asap!! / 100 Little Programming Exercises For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.