Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} (48544 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by restored2016(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
chemberlin:
For me this is stupiidity
So he should stop ministering. Becos of the rain, but if its a wedding or a burial they will go ahead inspite of the rain! Pls properly define 'stupidity' next time.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by restored2016(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
I remember it was in a crusade like this where every one concluded that the woman of God who organised the crusade in oklahoma was not a powerful woman of God and why the rain spoilt the equipment and chased everyone to there homes living her and her team depressed. But she continue preaching with the many why's In her mind.
She made the Altar call and only an eleven years old boy came out crying and gave his life to Christ. That boy from that crusade began to experience the great move of God and ended up becoming the greatest evangelist for Christ winning millions for Christ. His name is BILLY GRAHAM.
The gospel that the gospel must be preached ruggedly as far as people are hungry for it. Thumbs up to Apostle Johnson Suleman!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by comrChris(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

If any of them catches pneumonia, they start blaming Satan
These type of people belongs in the kitchen
my people perish bcus of lack of knowledge. .

is ur own lack of knowledge or ur r just stubborn? may God help u sha cus u r still very far n seriously heading to path of destruction
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by samuelUMOH(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Babachukwu:

My dear you are still far
indeed very far ....
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Ubong541(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

I pray you have that kind of encounter with God that Paul had.......... Because you're still very far
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Mykelpato(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prophet Johnson Suleman.. I love this man of God

#CelebrationTv
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
why didnt he prevent the rain frm nt falling atall as like in the days of Elias in the bible
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chaloner(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

seems u bliv in satan . beta focus on wat u re
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by saudyarmani(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
You say imagery God that doesn't existyou have been so brain washed,and am very sure you are under an influence....God deliver you from your mumurity and ignorance...I pray that imagery GOD reveals himself to you soon...all I will tell you is don't let that your small tongue bring doom to you
SpitsOnYoruba:

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by obawaleobaking: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
To be candid I experienced same thing few years ago. one thing I believe about that situation is that when you're in realm of spirit and rain begin to fall that's blessings from God. Though its depends on what you believe at that point of time., seriously I used that opportunity to communicate with God personally and I receive my blessings that time.

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ajaophobia(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Humm...its well with you
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chloro: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I might not be a advocate of Christianity but I believe in God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Emerikoss: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

May God forgive u because u don't know what u are doing,Amen

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by STRBOY(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

First and foremost My God is Much ALIVE...
Secondly I can categorically call U a FOOL with out mince words... for u to doubt the existence Of a Supreme Being Called GOD... U a disgrace and an abomination to Ur Generation as a whole. May God forgive your Stupidity and grant U sense....

Now to the main topic @ hand... Be it Rain, Sunshine, Snow or hurricane... Africans and Nigeria in particular will come out to worship their Maker and Father GOD... let's not make the mistake to curse or point any finger @ a Man of God.. Cus God Alone knows who are His

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ClinicalHope(f): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Bros if the word of God is alive and even makes the devil flee, imagine how powerful my Baba 'I AM' dey. He is going change you Saul to Paul soon. Hehehe
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Eluwilussit(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Don't you think you are fooling yourself more, going by your foolish moniker? First, advise yourself and change that stupid moniker of yours, then come back and address the topic. Hypocrite. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by bezimo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is a man of God I have tremendous respect for.Again demonstrating in the rain his passion and commitment in preaching the gospel and ministering to the needy.Its not so with every pastor.
I pray Gods grace continue to multiply upon him with greater impact in the body of Christ.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by bezimo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
chemberlin:

Sometimes I just wish and pray God givese the power to place curses on all his men that go around and fool people all because they want to get the little fund people have worked for ...I swear if I have the power I I'll place curses on them all cos they are among the reasons why this country is the way it is today...I don't blame the government all the time but I blame this men that calls themselves the Pastor's, Apostles and they still don't do what is right.

So Pastors are the problem of Nigeria and not incompetent leadership?

Is your brain still in your head?

So Pastors should help leadership take decisions to move Nigeria forward and develop it?

Pastors in developed country are the ones making their countries prosper?

Next time, know where to advertise your ignorance instead of attempting to curse yourself in error.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by bezimo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
#Those who mock the prophetic usually end up as a mockery in life- Dr David Oyedepo

So those talking anyhow should watch out!!

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Alezy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I can't believe these kind of humans still exist. There is no God?? abi na u fly go up use trampoline cover the earth from sky. smh
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by diyaware: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2016
I received grace for such boldness to declare the council of the Lord
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by saammyy(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

God exists even if u dont believe, it still doesnt change the fact that He created U.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:49am On Oct 17, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I don't think you're sensible...
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by politicalpastor: 4:27am On Oct 17, 2016

These type of people belongs in the kitchen[/color][/quote]

This comments about pneumonia is right. Its some how crazy to be in the rain.
But i disagree with you that GOD dont exist. U lied God reigns today.tomorrow and forever.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by zonax(m): 5:03am On Oct 17, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Am very liberal and I hold it true that every man has the right of belief in whatever he/she wishes to believe in. But this is the second time am seeing you spew this, therefore,from henceforth, I rebuke you from calling my God an imaginary being Else his glory will shut you up if you do that one more time.

Mind you am not a member of Pastor Suleman ' church, but I believe in all sufficient God which those good men and women you see in those pictures have come to seek his face.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

SHUT UP FOOL!
ONLY A FOOL WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by sircrabo: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
If you don't have any reasonable thing to comment, just b quiet. I was there live at TBS and wee praised under the rain. How will it have been if the members were under the rain and he (Suleiman) was under the canopy People will misinterpret it, he had to lead by example. There are fake pastors everywhere and there are still genuine ones everywhere. Stop criticising pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by aboystar: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

You are on your own!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by pumpy007(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
chemberlin:

You generation is
motherfucker asshole
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Martinez19(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
No body send this pastor message.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by toprealman: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

so satan exists?

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus?