Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking (743 Views)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by SexyRat: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Mehn, I need this attire. What's the name please.

Baba killed it. Slaying it over there in Germany

Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by AsapKen(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol see bubu o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by optional1(f): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Lolz

but seriously d dressing make sense nah.......
Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Brain he don't have

Fashion sense he don't have too

What a clueless leader

Herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by alegbeleye(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
So what's wrong with the outfit?. 9ja i hail una. Some don't even have up to 10 cloths but will borrow mb and be forming posh online. Why don't you go to Abuja and tell him what to wear.
Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2016
This guy dey embarrass me, I swear sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by SexyRat: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
alegbeleye:
So what's wrong with the outfit?. 9ja i hail una. Some don't even have up to 10 cloths but will borrow mb and be forming posh online. Why don't you go to Abuja and tell him what to wear.

Calm down, is too early to cry
And

Stop typing with muscle cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by malikombi(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
Old age
Re: Check Out Buhari Outfit To Germany That Have Got Everyone Talking by ezechueze(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

The Eye-catching Sublimation T Shirts By The Best Wholesale Clothing Hub! / Who say NAIJA galz aint breath takin??d'z Pictures So Dope,Dey G@ Ma Eyez Poppin / Which Spray Polish Should I Use On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.