Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

His Career And Life Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Career And Life Is At The Verge Of Destruction (468 Views)

Am On The Verge Of Giving Up / Add This To Your Career And Insulate Yourself From Unemployment. / Finding The Balance - Work And Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Career And Life Is At The Verge Of Destruction by MrHandsome2013: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Strictly for 18+ and For matured mind only.
All my life i have never felt happy one day, since my childhood i have been feeling inferior and emotinally unstable..I always feel unconfortable in the midst of people that is why i chose to stay indoor.. These are the words of my childhood friend femi.
I have known femi right from childhood as an introvert.. He hardly talk when offended or in needy.
The worst part of it, he hardly go out and associate with people..He enjoy being alone all the time.
I have told him several times that this world is a free world so he should be free with everyone..I have tried all i could to fix the problem coz i so much admire him as my friend.
Femi is also my classmate both in primary and secondary school...So my pals what could be the problem...This guy is very intelligent and quite but the problem is the lonely life and this has made him idle and aggressive...Advice needed.
Re: His Career And Life Is At The Verge Of Destruction by prodam(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
As a very young mind, he may be dealing with lots of emotional highs and lows. One minute he feels great, the next he feels sad and tearful. This kind of shift in moods is okay!

These mood swings are not just hormones – he may be feeling a lot more pressure these days, and still developing the skills needed to deal with that pressure. He may be facing added responsibilities at home, tougher grading policies in school, and his friends may be changing.

Until we know what exactly is making your friend feel this way, we might not be able to proffer a fantastic solution. There is something deep down within him.

However, kindly provide the following quickly:
Age or Age ranger -
Current Occupation-
City he is currently living in -

With the information above, I can still come up with likely courses and solutions.

http://naijayouthonpoint..com.ng | Empowering The Nigerian Youth

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Give Your Business Website Design Project To Quacks / How To Create Something New In Your Life - Franklin Amadike / Do You Want Pursue A Career In Video Editing And Or Web Designs ? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.