Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? (398 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? by helinues: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Religious people in the house, abeg, enlighten me about this question:

Where is Heaven (or Hell) geographically located?
Re: Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? by psucc(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
And that is why He is God.
You're not given to know it all. Until the fullness of time
Re: Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? by sekundosekundo: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
helinues:
Religious people in the house, abeg, enlighten me about this question:

Where is Heaven (or Hell) geographically located?

The air you're breathing where is it geographically located.
Re: Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? by Zikdik(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
psucc:
And that is why He is God.

You're not given to know it all. Until the fullness of time
Re: Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? by Mjjordan(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
I am a Muslim
I studied geography and with my little knowledge about how things work geographically..I can tell u that there are lots of things unclear to man and for that reason we have to believe that there is one supreme being somewhere monitoring the universe...even though it is not scientific enough yet to admit to that..
Just like a scientist in his lab putting together two molecules of hydrogen and one of oxygen to make water..and ..unlike the big bang theory and other claims...there is definitely a supreme being somewhere putting a whole lot of magnesium, calcium and other elements together to make the universe as it seem

(1) (Reply)

Christians, clerics go spiritual to free Nigeria from recession / Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed / "IS This Another Propagander"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.