Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? (3872 Views)

What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / Odin Of Asgard: Making A Case For Almighty God / Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'v been checking out different religious sects on how God is represented....from Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Amorchs, Freemasons, Ogbonis, & some other pentecostal sects- they all have links to the All-Seeing-Eye image.

Does the image represent *occultism,? *The True Almighty God,? *Or itz just a general representation of God??

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by psucc(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
God created man in His own image and any other thing(man made or not) does not depicts the image of God.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by sekundosekundo: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
psucc:
God created man in His own image and any other thing(man made or not) does not depicts the image of God.

Pls sometimes ignore some threads, they just want to ridicule God and Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Pls sometimes ignore some threads, they just want to ridicule God and Christians.

why do u want it ignored? I want us to learn from our opinion.

Now, see this image i got from a catholic cathechism book depicting the all-seeing eye...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
That image is logo of ILLUMINATI: The Enlightened.
These Satanists have been the ones ruling this world and have affected and limited every aspect of man's development. They are the cause of wars, poverty and 90% of human misfortune. They control our educational system, financial etc.
They have 21 objectives to accomplish of which roughly 80% are done.
Catholics are pagans and this religious system was set up by the Jesuit Cult/Freemasons. They also have a cordial link with the illuminats.

THE RAPTURE IS NEAR.
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jehovah's witness...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Some Others...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
COZA

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
House On The Rock...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by hopefulLandlord: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
lmao
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lalasticlala, what sayeth thou??
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Winners...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by Alhajipablo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmm something must be going on underneath.
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by EyeHateGod: 1:21am On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
MrPRevailer:
That image is logo of ILLUMINATI: The Enlightened.
These Satanists have been the ones ruling this world and have affected and limited every aspect of man's development. They are the cause of wars, poverty and 90% of human misfortune. They control our educational system, financial etc.
They have 21 objectives to accomplish of which roughly 80% are done.
Catholics are pagans and this religious system was set up by the Jesuit Cult/Freemasons. They also have a cordial link with the illuminats.

THE RAPTURE IS NEAR.
[/s] it's not a Logo for illuminate That's media Bullshit The real symbol of the illuminate was A Circle and a dot like sun in the middle

1 Like

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:
[s][/s] it's not a Logo for illuminate That's media Bullshit The real symbol of the illuminate was A Circle and a dot like sun in the middle

Ooh. Are you afraid of being exposed?
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:
[s][/s] it's not a Logo for illuminate That's media Bullshit The real symbol of the illuminate was A Circle and a dot like sun in the middle

...ILLUMINATI:

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
RCCG (Redeemer's university)

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Jay-Z & Beyonce...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikorodureporta:

why do u want it ignored? I want us to learn from our opinion.

Now, see this image i got from a catholic cathechism book depicting the all-seeing eye...

ALL THE CHURCHES THAT WORSHIPS ON SUNDAY...... HAVE THE SIGN...... ITS A SUN God..... that's their main sign
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by MuttleyLaff: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikorodureporta:
I'v been checking out different religious sects on how God is represented....from Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Amorchs, Freemasons, Ogbonis, & some other pentecostal sects- they all have links to the All-Seeing-Eye image.

Does the image represent *occultism,? *The True Almighty God,? *Or itz just a general representation of God??

sekundosekundo:
Dont have to ignore some threads, especially when/if it gets to a point not to tolerate ignorance

ikorodureporta:
Why do u want it ignored?
I want us to learn from our opinion
See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua!
There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty,
'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day

- Zechariah 3:9

For whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.
These seven are the eyes of the LORD, which range through the whole earth

- Zechariah 4:10

Then I saw a Lamb that looked as if it had been slaughtered,
but it was now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders.
The lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the sevenfold Spirit of God that is sent out into every part of the earth.

- Revelation 5:6

We can learn from the above Zechariah 3:9, Zechariah 4:10 or Revelation 5:6 verses,
that God has ''All Seeing Eyes'', and not an ''All-Seeing-Eye''

The ''All Seeing Eyes'', and not an ''All-Seeing-Eye'' truth is clear,
now note, seven, is symbolised to represent God's ''All Seeing Eyes''.

the seven, as a matter of fact, is used, because seven is the number of completeness, totality, fullness, all and perfection
You hear about 20/20 vision, but Herman Snellen has no measurement for God 's ''All Seeing Eyes'' vision

Those seven eyes in Zechariah 3:9, Zechariah 4:10 or Revelation 5:6 are so penetrating
that God, in Hebrews 4:13, asks: "Can a man hide himself in hiding places, so I do not see him?"
God's eyes are Omnipresent, they are ubiquitous ''All Seeing Eyes''

What this post, in effect is saying is that, all these ''All-Seeing-Eye image'' do not represent the true Almighty God
and that the ''All-Seeing-Eye'' image(ries) pasted on this thread and/or in your posts is not God's
but certainly can be or would be Satan's eye.

Nothing in all creation, is hidden from God's sight.
Everything is NAK€D, laid bare and exposed before the eyes of God (i.e. which are ''All Seeing Eyes'' and not an ''All Seeing Eye'')

The LORD's eyes scan the whole world to find those whose hearts are committed to him and to strengthen them.
You acted foolishly in this matter. So from now on, you will have to fight wars

- 2 Chronicles 16:9

The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, observing the wicked and the good
- Proverbs 15:3
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kanye West...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

What this post, in effect is saying is that, all these ''All-Seeing-Eye image'' do not represent the true Almighty God
and that the ''All-Seeing-Eye'' image(ries) pasted on this thread and/or in your posts is not God's
but certainly can be or would be Satan's eye.

...i neva said that. Read my intro
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by MuttleyLaff: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
ikorodureporta:
...i neva said that. Read my intro
and where have you read anyone saying you said that?

Read what I submitted to facepalm realise whose post the remark was referring to. SMH

1 Like

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by analice107: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
and where have you read anyone saying you said that?

Read what I submitted to facepalm realise who's post the remark was referring to. SMH
I hope you know that you have closed this thread?

Satan is an impersonator trying to Masquerade the essence of God, but we still catch him in his lies.

@Ops, the truth is laid bare before you, if its truth you wanted, there it is, if you came here with the intention of sneering and maligning Yahweh, the spirit will bear you witness on the last day.
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
SMH

SMH2
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 1:03am On Oct 30, 2016
analice107:

I hope you know that you have closed this thread?

Satan is an impersonator trying to Masquerade the essence of God, but we still catch him in his lies.

@Ops, the truth is laid bare before you, if its truth you wanted, there it is, if you came here with the intention of sneering and maligning Yahweh, the spirit will bear you witness on the last day.

so who's impersonating here? I jst shared pictures & askd for a general opinion so as to draw a line btw good & evil, bt u'r talking of Sneering God. Did i condemn any??

Some of You, & Hypocrisy are like...*affix that Jacob Zuma pix here* undecided
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by analice107: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
ikorodureporta:

so who's impersonating here? I jst shared pictures & askd for a general opinion so as to draw a line btw good & evil, bt u'r talking of Sneering God. Did i condemn any??

Some of You, & Hypocrisy are like...*affix that Jacob Zuma pix here* undecided
Am not sure you know what impersonation means
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by jonbellion(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
The stupidity has gone in too deep
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
analice107:

Am not sure you know what impersonation means

d'u mean good impersonating evil, or vice versa...in other words, who are the satanists amongst tne images??
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by ikorodureporta: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seventh Day Adventists...

Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by orisa37: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
All of what you said is imagination of The Supreme Spirit.
Re: Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? by orisa37: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Have you checked Illuminati and Confucius? They are more realistic and focused than those you mentioned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / SWS: The Word In A Transformed Believer Pastor Kumuyi Message Download Mp3 & Mp4 / A White Man Slays In Celestial Church Of Christ White Garment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.