Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) (3845 Views)

Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Jan 28
The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos)

The donkey is the only animal in the world that carries a mark of the cross on its back.

The donkey is also the only animal that carried Jesus on its back and into Jerusalem. Matthew 21:2-11

Could that be a coincidence? I don't think so.

I believe it was symbolic and divinely ordained from the beginning of time.

Jesus said:

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." (Matthew 16:24)

The cross represents Jesus' sufferings, so it's only those who humbly carry their cross and share in His sufferings in this world, that will be privileged to be carried by Jesus out of this world to share in His blessings in heaven. Matthew 5:10-12.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Jan 28
Matthew 21:2-11 (KJV)

Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.

All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,

And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon.
And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.
And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this?
And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Jan 28
So Jesus came into Jerusalem (carried) on a cross, and came out of Jerusalem carrying a cross.

God sure has a way of using the least (expected) things of this world to convey His most important message to His creation.

God bless.

Modified: By the way, it was also a donkey that saved Balaam's life. Perhaps a lot of commenters on this thread need pays a lot more attention to donkeys because they seem more spiritually alert than humans. It could also save their lives

2 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On Jan 28
Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:45am On Jan 28
Come on...

1 Like

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 8:52am On Jan 28
So na cross be that πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

5 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 8:52am On Jan 28
Chai
Christianity don turn some people to mumu oo

12 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by michlins(m): 9:11am On Jan 28
If there was a car, I guess Jesus must have taken that.

Stop reading meanings into random things

4 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Jan 28
Bwahahahahaha! The old jesusjnr2020 is surfacing again.
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by bnanny: 10:04am On Jan 28
That animal existence has been long before the mark of cross became a thing of something symbol by the Romans.

8 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 10:10am On Jan 28
Lol. Cross ko cross ni

5 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by Magnetic010: 10:14am On Jan 28
You do know that the actual cross Christ was crucified on wasn't that shape. It was just a plan straight wood....Catholics came up with that plus looking shape because it's my aesthetically appealing

1 Like

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:31am On Jan 28
...Also templar knights carried the cross on their chest and they brought untold pain and evil to the middle east and europe...

1 Like

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by VEXT: 11:13am On Jan 28
Only on Christians topics u will see stupid comments, seun u have to do something about this.
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by DesChyko: 12:33pm On Jan 28
No wonder e see Angel for road, anointing seize him legs. As Balaam begin knack am stick, nah so e para for the manchi say "Bros, wetin I do you wey you knack me akpako 3 times nah?" The manchi come fold 😁

5 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by Edybleketara: 12:45pm On Jan 28
Anything to promote their God delusion.
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by brain54(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28
So Jesus's butt imprinted that...

On the donkey's back?

Story of my life!
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28
DesChyko:
No wonder e see Angel for road, anointing seize him legs. As Balaam begin knack am stick, nah so e para for the manchi say "Bros, wetin I do you wey you knack me akpako 3 times nah?" The manchi come fold 😁
Nice spot. It was also a donkey that did that. My mind didn't even go there. It literally saved Balaam's life. Perhaps we need to pay more attention to donkeys. They seem to be spiritually alert much more than humans. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28
When there is still debate if Jesus actually died on a Latin cross? Evidence actually supports more of possibility of Jesus dying on a single stick(wood) and not a cross as claimed by most Christians today.

1 Like

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by ahmedio2017(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28
Expanse2020:

Original mu.mu
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by ahmedio2017(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=128163013]So na cross be that πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Chai
Christianity don turn some people to mumu oo[/quo

I swear most of them are mu.mu. no be today na now you know?
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by ahmedio2017(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28
Ketamine9000mg:
When there is still debate if Jesus actually died on a Latin cross? Evidence actually supports more of possibility of Jesus dying on a single stick(wood) and not a cross as claimed by most Christians today.

Don't mind them they had little or no knowledge about it.
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28
hopefulLandlord:
Na wa o

It’s surprising bro, a lot of people are still mentally sick in 2024.
Op, you need to grow up

1 Like

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:
The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos)

The donkey is the only animal in the world that carries a mark of the cross on its back.

The donkey is also the only animal that carried Jesus on its back and into Jerusalem. Matthew 21:2-11

Could that be a coincidence? I don't think so.

I believe it was symbolic and divinely ordained from the beginning of time.

Jesus said:

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." (Matthew 16:24)

The cross represents Jesus' sufferings, so it's only those who humbly carry their cross and share in His sufferings in this world, that will be privileged to be carried by Jesus out of this world to share in His blessings in heaven. Matthew 5:10-12.

God bless.
MANY RELIGION AROUND THE WORLD USES THE CROSS
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28
Ketamine9000mg:
can you state just one evidence
Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28
michlins:
If there was a car, I guess Jesus must have taken that.

Stop reading meanings into random things

There was a reason Jesus rode a donkey.
He was on a donkey when he was born and he was on a donkey on the triumphant entry into Jerusalem.
There is also a reason Balaam rode a donkey and a reason why the donkey spoke.
Donkeys have spiritual significance. However, you don't have to believe me.

1 Like

Re: The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28
kingthreat:

There was a reason Jesus rode a donkey.
He was on a donkey when he was born and he was on a donkey on the triumphant entry into Jerusalem.
There is also a reason Balaam rode a donkey and a reason why the donkey spoke.
Donkeys have spiritual significance. However, you don't have to believe me.
the reason is simple, donkey was the mode of transportation available for the poor at that time. Donkey is like the okada of today.

(1) (Reply)

Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem / Yet Another Nairaland Christian Accepts The Bible Is Not All "inspired" / The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.