Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (57295 Views)

Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by kikake: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kolababe:
Some MCs are known to always go without caution at events. Here is a photo of an MC dancing explicitly with a Primary 6 girl in front of other junior pupils during the school's event. In the photo which has surfaced online, the MC is seen holding the girl tightly while groping his “propeller” on her goodies. Many people who have shared the photo online have mixed opinions. Some feels it was just an innocent dance, while other feels the dance is unholy, especially with a kid. But someone on Twitter asked a question worth pondering upon. He asked, "if you walk into the premises at the time and happen to see the event MC groping on your little angelic daughter, how would you feel"?

See this madness below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photo-of-mc-dancing-seductively-with.html

Propeller,

Lol. No kain name weh man no fit hear for this bolokwos, after joystick, dick etc...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by titsqueez(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
rheether:
Is this Kenya?
with that uniform, must be South Africa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by JayJustus(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
i see two guys there...where's the girl

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Honest9ja: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
With the way that girl is holding the guys waist she's a tender pro.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Honest9ja: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
With the way that girl is holding the guys waist she's a tender professional

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
MC kenya
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Trojan2010: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
e remain small i for get 5th FTC today.
Hahahahaha.
Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by HQuadreal: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Trojan2010:
Grow up
oshi mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by micky2004: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:
What's seductive about this? undecided undecided
that means you are blind,so you don't see anything seductive in this? what kind of parent are you? I wonder what you teach your Children @ home.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by crackhouse(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
That girl is a grown ass girl for goodness sake. She suppose don dey mess by now I guess.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Prince16: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kolababe:
Some MCs are known to always go without caution at events. Here is a photo of an MC dancing explicitly with a Primary 6 girl in front of other junior pupils during the school's event. In the photo which has surfaced online, the MC is seen holding the girl tightly while groping his “propeller” on her goodies. Many people who have shared the photo online have mixed opinions. Some feels it was just an innocent dance, while other feels the dance is unholy, especially with a kid. But someone on Twitter asked a question worth pondering upon. He asked, "if you walk into the premises at the time and happen to see the event MC groping on your little angelic daughter, how would you feel"?

See this madness below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photo-of-mc-dancing-seductively-with.html

Are u sure ds ain't a Kenyan story?

Moreover, how come her 'uniform' is different from other students in d background

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Trojan2010: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

oshi mtcheew.
Pardon me . I didn't check Ur pix before quoting u ...lol na small boy self . Don't mind me enjoy urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Bifwoli: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chicha1:
Let me guess....this is in Kenya right?

Boko Haram is killing people,Naira is fallin hard,no fuel,there's rice shortage,Buhari is publicly embarrassing Nigeria abroad and most Chibok girls are still in captivity.

Why not be obsessed with these real issues instead of worrying about "kenya did this" yet they have 24/7 power and no fuel rationing there?
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Ekaka1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
This looks like SA or one of those East African countries....them no send....
I hope Naija no let this kind thing happen ...primary 6??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by HQuadreal: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Trojan2010:

Pardon me . I didn't check Ur pix before quoting u ...lol na small boy self . Don't mind me enjoy urself
OK i don hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by nellyelitz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
the school girl though cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Joygalore(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who is MC?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
micky2004:
that means you are blind,so you don't see anything seductive in this? what kind of parent are you? I wonder what you teach your Children @ home.

na wa o. . . see how u attacked me grin grin grin
We all see things differently. He was just dancing close to her, he didn't even touch her. I don't have my own kids yet, but I'll be a great dad! wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by wilsonbright: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
e remain small i for get 5th FTC today. Hahahahaha. No mind d Op o, the guy just spoil ur show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by refreshrate: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
rheether:
Is this Kenya?

You're still asking ?
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Hades2016(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
They look like Kenya, see that man head him head resemble Kenya people wella grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by HQuadreal: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2016
wilsonbright:
No mind me wilson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Mpanyi: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2016
blackberlin:
What's seductive about this? undecided undecided

How can you see it? For you it's only about the dancers. What of the kids that are prone to re-enact this in a bad way?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Kenyan wahala
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by genpriest(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
From the first picture, that girl doesn't look like a primary 6 girl, that's a grown azz teenager. And the guy dancing with her is just a performer that was invited to perform at the school probably.
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mpanyi:

How can you see it? For you it's only about the dancers. What of the kids that are prone to re-enact this in a bad way?

You better don't give yourself high B.P because of my comment. . .
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by meobizy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
I did not see anything obscene here. He is an MC, no different from a comedian. They have to go out of their way, I mean seriously put effort, to offend me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) / Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels / Two Men Dancing At A Wedding In A Suggestive Manner Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.